GlassMasters Auto Glass Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
6221 Centre Street SW Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  GlassMasters Auto Glass Ltd

Review for GlassMasters Auto Glass Ltd

Crystal Yao in Calgary
Crystal Yao in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

replaced rear windshield of SUV

I was moving and accidently shattered the rear windshield of my suv. Called Glassmasters to have them replaced. I wanted a tinted (they called it privacy) glass since the original one was tinted. Upon arrival, they told me that their glass is NOT the tinted one, so they had to order it. I was very upset since I had to redo another appointment. Finally went in to fix the windshield, and after finished, they left quite a bit of shattered glass in the interior of the vehicle. I guess they don't clean up after their mess, I also found out there were quite a few scratch mars into the paint of the car. I could see the metal underneath. I guess they must have used a screwdriver or something sharp to remove the old windshield and left those there. Not too happy that they score up the paint. Won't go back for anymore glass repairs in future.