Wood Sense Interiors Inc

Steve  in Milton
Steve in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent Quality and Sales Staff

Superb quality solid wood furniture well worth every dollar I spent. Sales team is very knowledgeable and friendly. They made me feel special and organized same day delivery. Truly one of a kind store.
Strongly recommend.
Steve

Mohit in Oakville
Mohit in Oakville

What a great store

Furnished my entire house with furniture store. Its a great company with stunning solid wood products and original antiques. Superb customer service as well. I have been shopping with them for the last 15 years. Strongly recomended

Faisal from Mississauga
Faisal from Mississauga

Solid wood furniture

I was looking for some furniture items. I was so satisfied with their pick and drop off service. Their staff was courteous and very friendly. Their stuff is unique and one of a kind. I would strongly recommend them to my friends and family.

Enrico Guy from Mississauga
Enrico Guy from Mississauga

Solid Sheesham Wood Funrniture

We absolutely love wood sense. They sell solid and mostly reclaimed Sheesham Wood Funrniture from Southeast Asia. The pieces are unique and so beautiful. We can only afford to shop there once or twice a year, but when we need furniture, we save up and go there.

Bev in Oakville
Bev in Oakville

Wooden bench

We got a wooden bench for our front hallway (i.e., for people to sit and put their shoes on) at Wood Sense. I didn't think we'd find what we were looking for there, but we were driving past it one day and decided to take a look. It was good timing for us because the bench was on sale and we paid a really reasonable price for what we got - high quality, real/all wood, well-crafted, and really nice looking. I would go back for other wood furniture - the prices are high on some items, but as I said, we hit a sale and we paid a reasonable price. I also believe the prices are worth it all around, as this is really quality furniture.