After Eight Interiors

HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Calgary  >  After Eight Interiors

Reviews for After Eight Interiors

Ernie in Calgary
Ernie in Calgary

Terrible products, installation, and service.

After eight installed our carpet in our new home four years ago.There are nails sticking up on the edges of the carpet that hurt your feet, the carpet has lifted in several areas, and the weave is coming undone making the carpet look worn and fuzzy.A service guy came out to look at it and agreed it was bad and something should be done, but the service manager Randy was injured and would have to come look at it when he came back.Fast forward several months and surprise surprise no call from Randy.I had to call him and schedule an appointment for him to come out.Randy comes out and contrary to what his service tech said he claimed the carpet wear was normal and I should have steam cleaned the carpet to protect it .Then he continued with a bunch of nonsense that really didn't seem to be relevant to the issues I was having.All the while towing the company line, and basically stating After Eight wasn't prepared to do anything about the carpet.I won't build with the same builder again if After Eight is their flooring supplier.Substandard products and installation combined with pathetic service.

Rashika from Calgary
Rashika from Calgary

Carpet

I build my house through excel homes couple years ago. After 8 did the flooring. We had nails sticking out from the carpet. I have a two year old and she gets hurt all the time. Horrible job!! Carpet was coming loose, after 6 months. They came to fix it after a lot of hassle. I don't know what or how they fixed it, it's coming loose again. It sucks that we build the house thinking we don't have to fix anything for a while, but we now have to pay another 10000 to get the whole carpet replaced in the house in two years. It's a shame that big companies like this do such a horrible job!!!

Kathy from Airdrie
Kathy from Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Tile, floor, carpet

After eight designers and staff were knowledgeable, trades people on time demonstrating high quality workmanship. Sales was patient with us as we sifted through many examples. Final product - outstanding!

Shannon West
Shannon West

Tile and Hardwood Floors

We found After 8 initially through a friends referral and had several quotes on getting out home done. We wanted new tiles in our bathrooms and hardwood on the main level. After 8 were great and got the job done even ahead of schedule. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. We will have the guys back when we replace the upstairs carpet.

pierre berard in Calgary
pierre berard in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

had floors redone

The folks at after eight were very professional and bang on with their quote. Workmanship was second to none and I would recommend them for your home project. very courteous and on time for the timeline set out.

Gianna - Marda Loop
Gianna - Marda Loop

Wool carpet for a custom home project

My experience with After Eight Interiors was exceptional when I was searching for a unique wool carpet, in an industrial grade that would stand up to constant traffic and look great for years. They helped me to choose a hospitality carpet is a floral pattern the perfectly enhanced the home project I was working on at the time.