Farley Windows Inc

254 Macdonald Blvd Alexandria ON K0C2M0

Reviews for Farley Windows Inc

Private User reviews Embrun, ON

Whole house windows

I changed all my windows to their vertex 3. They are leaky and cold. I ha e called many time through home depot for warantee. They came out once after the winter and spent more time inspecting my installation than the window. Once they determined the install was done correctly the technician put his hand by the corner of a window and said... I don't feel a draft.. after 2 years I have one windows that's all foggy and 12 others that are so bad in winter they ice up even if I bring my th down to 35% in o my -4 weather. I have called for a warrantee claim this winter and they gave me the runaround. I am again waiting for a callback from them. Stay away their product is horrible and they don't stand behind it.

On time in
On time in
0 reviews Saint Andrews West, ON

Replace old windows

Bought farley windows from home depot. They are almost 2 weeks past the delivery date. Home depot blames Farley windows and Farley windows blames home depot. Called Farley today and promised me they were delivered today . Never happened!!! My customer is livid..now blaming me !. So everyone blames everyone and i still have no windows... bad part is i had to pay in full before ordering...they both got me....

Patti McConville from Ottawa
Patti McConville from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Windows From Oakview Windows in Ottawa

I replaced a very large bay window with Farley Casement Windows about 3 years ago purchased from Oakview Windows in Ottawa. After much research into lots of window companies, I chose Oakview due to the excellent customer service provided by Paul Lavigne - the owner. He is a wealth of knowledge on windows and doors! It's so much warmer in my kitchen it's almost unbelievable. And as a bonus, Oakview's prices for Farley windows are 2% less than Home Depot's sale price for the EXACT same window! I plan to replace all my windows with this company. Excellent installation as well.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Large home window replacement project

We shopped around four different window companies, and finally went with Farley (through Home Depot). They were about $1300 cheaper than the next bid, and did an excellent job. Now, 5 years and many storms later, we have never had any problem at all and cannot recommend their work highly enough.
We can't speak for their customer service as we've never had any issue with their work.

Peter Allen in Alexandria
Peter Allen in Alexandria
0 reviews Eldorado, ON

full house renovation

I bought these windows from Home Depot,on the recomandation of the sales rep,had trouble from the beginning, some frames were NOT square,which they fixed in a timly manner with replacment frames .The problem started about 2 years in these windows are started falling apart some no longer go up the way they should ,some need a poop under the window & almost all the windows have broken latches thae allow for cleaning(so we do it the old fashoned way.These windows are just POOR quality . I have emailed farley over the years with NO reply ,I have also been to the factory & was given the run around and left unhappy Do NOT buy these windows . I live

pattielford from Alexandria
pattielford from Alexandria
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement windowd

I have replaced most of the windows in my house with Farley windows and am generally pleased with them. The way the swivel makes cleaning easy. However, when opening the windows to swivel, all the hardware that allows you to do this has broken off. I wrote a message on the Farley website to inquire about replacement parts, but I did not get a response. The previous reviewer stated that he has replaced this hardware. I would be interested in knowing where these parts are available.

Deb Shover from Enosburg Falls
Deb Shover from Enosburg Falls
0 reviews Enosburg Falls, VT

New Home

We built a new home the summer of 2005. I chose Farley windows because I wanted a vinyl window inside and out. The only complaint I have is the latch hooks pop off when washing the windows and we have had to replace several.

Rich from Apollo
Rich from Apollo
1 review Bell Point, PA

Window Replacement

Farley windows were installed at my mountain cottage 7 years
ago and have performed without insident. The area has very bad
winter weather and have had no problems with leaks or needed
repairs. Proper installation seems to be the answer to many
problems I've about.

Nick Milev from Whitby
Nick Milev from Whitby
1 review , ON

Home replacement windows

Very poor quality windows-i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. First we noticed after installing the windows the frame holding the glass is crooked-the vertical part was bent in the middle and the size difference is 1/4" and that was for all 4 windows. Second- the frames are very soft and very easy to bend . When opening the windows the whole frame is moving like it is going to brake(no i am not using force to open or close). The frame is made of very thin material. I am very disappointed from the purchase and is little to say i will not buy anymore Farley windows, but i will make my efforts all my friends to avoid it.