The Clearing House Outlet

Reviews for The Clearing House Outlet

Emma Sellers in Lindsay
Emma Sellers in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Searching for the perfect bed

I was blown away by the service from Zach when my husband and I were looking for the perfect master king sized bed. He has gone way above and beyond my expectations and I have been in retail professionally my entire career. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good experience shopping for furniture! Thank you SO much Zach!

T in Peterborough
T in Peterborough

FIreplace

I bought a fireplace here, after looking around a number of places. I had shopped here before, but not in years, and when someone recommended that I check them out for a fireplace, I thought I'd give it a shot. The Clearing House staff are really knowledgeable, and took time to really show me around. They seemed willing to help me with whatever I needed, even if I didn't purchase with them in the end (i.e., told me what to look for in general, no matter where I was shopping). No pressure at all. They have a really good selection of furniture and home accessories, and they even have patio furniture. The prices are really good. There is also a second location in Lindsay - I haven't been to that location, but it's nice that they have 2 (makes it more accessible to people living outside Peterborough).