190 Britannia Rd E Mississauga ON L4Z 2E7

Reviews for Super Deal Furniture Gallery

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Family room chair

L4Z 2E7

I wanted a nice simple chair for our family room,so went to see if Super Deal Furniture were still around (I purchased a couch love seat and chair from them in 1999) . Yes they had a nice simple chair .But it would not fit in my car, so lets take it apart and we will re assemble later. When the sales man asked where we lived ( about 10 mins drive away) He said let me take it there as it takes longer than 10 mins to take apart.
Excellent service !! and with a warm smile!

JCLEFORT in Toronto
JCLEFORT in Toronto

Leather Couch

L4Z 2E7

I was recommended to shop at this store and now I know why. The personal assistance was without pressure to buy, items were well explained, you can choose your own personal colour and the furniture was gorgeous! It seems today that most places pounce on you to buy, I felt comfortable in taking my time, could pick and choose how much foam comfort I wanted in the couch. The delivery was right on time, professional and the couch is awesome! Thank you for your kindness and expertise.

Whitney A. in Milton
Whitney A. in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

L4Z 2E7

Looking for a new couch and kitchen table, we weren't impressed with the prices at Leon's and tried the independent store across the street. We got such a great deal that we could afford a new rug too and they threw in a big beautiful wall clock for FREE. Great selection, great customer service, a great store. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor quality and poor service

The furniture arrived damaged, most of the damages by the delevery team. When I spoke to customer service, they did not seem to be surprised. They offered to send a replacement, which arrived a month later. The replacement arrived by the same poor crew and worst of all, it arrived damaged. Save your money and buy somewhere else.

Cindy from Mississauga
Cindy from Mississauga

Custom sectional

L4Z 2E7

I just happened to spot this store across the street from leons, couldn't find anything to match my home but after coming here I found out I could customize the fabric to match my walls perfectly.

Jason Sauga
Jason Sauga
1 review ,

Everything (sofa set, Dining table, Bedrooms)

L4Z 2E7

I bought an amazing 3 piece sofa set from them. It was buitiful and i got it on the day they told me too without any fuss. And best of all, I was looking for the same one at Leons for 200 more. Then later on i went back and purchased the dining table and bed's for me and the kids. This place is really good, you won't regret it.

More about Super Deal Furniture Gallery

Welcome to Super Deal Furniture Gallery. We specialize in selling great high quality furniture including our own canadian furniture along with brand name furniture including Ashley and Aico. If your looking for high quality furniture then visit our showroom located at 190 Britannia Road East for a great selection.
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?