Maximum Roofing

12 Forestview Dr. Dundas ON L9H 6N1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Maximum Roofing

Reviews for Maximum Roofing

1 review Hamilton, ON

Removal and install new shingles

Sean and his crew where very professional in their work and customer service. They were competitive in price, prompt, and very tidy. We were completely satisfied with their service and work ethics and would recommend them to future customers.

Stoney Creek residents.

John Atkinson in Hamilton
John Atkinson in Hamilton

Excellent job!

I was really pleased with Maximum Roofing. From the promptness of the reply to my call, to quoting the job, even to getting the job done, everything was on time and communication was excellent. The job was executed perfectly and the clean up was immaculate. Highly recommend!

Thanks so much for positive feedback John. It was a pleasure working with you! And thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for our potential customers to read - much appreciated.

anna royston in Stoney Creek
anna royston in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Satisfied !!

Satisfied with all the work done. They came on time and when the work was completed they cleaned up the yard perfectly. Would have no problem recommend to friends and family.

Thanks so much Anna. We know how important leaving a clean job site is to our customers. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Dundas R.
Dundas R.
1 review Hamilton, ON

The team was very professional ,kept me informed about the progress and cleaned the yard up very well.
I have a 2700 square foot house and they where done in a day.The next day they put the leaf guards on ,re-checked for any debree to clean up and I paid the bill .Really pleasent experiance and the roof looks awesome.

kpatterson4
kpatterson4
1 review Hamilton, ON

New shingles on house and garage.

Maximum roofing came yesterday and replaced our roof on the house and on the garage they were very efficient they finished the job in one day. the roof looks absolutely beautiful better than I've ever seen it. They cleaned up so well after the job was done you would've never known that they were even here except for leaving us the most beautiful roof on our garage and our home that we've ever seen. I recommend them highly if you want a roof that looks absolutely Rich and stunning.
The Pattersons

Margaret in Mississauga
Margaret in Mississauga
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

My tenants are happy!

Maximum Roofing was great to deal with. We own a semi-detached rental property and Maximum was easy to deal with in terms of quotes from long distance and communication with the neighbour (both sides needed a new roof).

They managed to get in ahead of schedule and completed the roof in a timely fashion. My tenant reached out, without my asking, to let me know the roof looked great and that they left everything clean. I am looking forward to seeing the final product!

munnhi
munnhi

replaced roof

Very professional and honest about products and what was best. Job was completed in one day and area was tidied up immediately. Have already recommended them to a friend. Very reasonable priced as well. My neighbours on both sides also had their roofs done as well and we are all very satisfied.

Ramona from Hamilton
Ramona from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement roof

I had my roof replaced in April by Maximum Roofing. Very fair price. They did an excellent job. Sean was great to deal with from contract start to finish. Sean provided documentation that was important such as proof of insurance and certification as an authorized installer of GAF shingles, for warranty purposes. John was the onsite foreman and also great to deal with. He took pictures of the roof before and after, at my request, so I had a record of the pre and post work. They completed the work in one day. Very neat. Protected my property. Would definitely use them again. One of my neighbours has since used them.

Zhenchunshi
Zhenchunshi

roofing

Good experience. Highly recommended.
Work was done fast and professionally, and clean up was thoroughly. Pricing was competitive. Very satisfied with the appearance and quality of installed product.

More about Maximum Roofing

At Maximum Roofing we pride ourselves in giving our customers quality workmanship, excellent customer service, and the knowledge to choose the roofing system that is right for their project.
For your peace of mind, we are fully licensed and insured, have full WSIB coverage, and all our workers are properly trained for working at heights. All of our work comes with a 10yr. workmanship warranty (which, unlike some other companies, we actually pride ourserlves in standing by - GUARANTEED!!!)

At Maximum Roofing we believe in using quality products throughout all of our jobs. We are Certified Roofing Installers with GAF, North America's largest roofing manufacturer. So our quality workmanship is backed the industries leading Warranty Program.

So if you're looking for a roofing contractor that can provide you with the knowledge, workmanship, excellent customer service, and quality materials to ensure every job gets done right the first time, give us a call today to set up an estimate.