Deeve's Plumbing & Gasfitting Ltd

Reviews for Deeve's Plumbing & Gasfitting Ltd

Fatima in Coral Springs
Fatima in Coral Springs
1 review CALGARY, AB

replace all taps in the house

Deeve's Plumbing & Gasfitting Ltd
403-313-3832
9-1826 25 Avenue NE
Calgary
AB

The service provider arrived approximately at the correct time, give or take five minutes, he arrived at our home, asked us exactly what job was needed to be done, and immediately got to work, he fixed that taps in all three bathrooms with a total of 4 sinks and another sink in the kitchen as we were having leaking problems. He completed the work efficiently and well, not had a leak since :)

Pii in Sunalta
Pii in Sunalta

Plumbing for complete basement and plumbing upgrade for efficiancy.

Right from the original quoting to followup on concerns these guys were great. They stripped back all the old plumbing in my 1912 character house. They removed 100 years of bad renovating and made it right. Every time I had a concern or I screwed up they were there and available to help. I had a concern about my new hot water on demand system and they brought the factory rep out right away and we solved the issue. These guys care about doing great work. A great family run business with reasonable (for plumbers. Ha! ) rates.