Copperhead Mechanical Ltd

Reviews for Copperhead Mechanical Ltd

Warren in Mississauga
Warren in Mississauga

Solar Water Heater repair

I had no hot water from a 6 year old solar water system that velux no longer serviced in Canada. I had another contractor look at the system and they automatically said replace with conventional system. Adrian properly assessed the issue to be excess calcium deposits in the tank and showed me how to flush the system. The tank is working perfectly and did not need to be replaced at huge cost. Thanks so much!

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto

Installation of Viessmanns Vitodens 100 WB1B35

Copperhead Mechanical was one of the first companies I inquired with for a quotation on a boiler and they were the company I ultimate ended up choosing. From the delivery of the quote, to the installation of the boiler to the final payment, everything was done with the utmost professionalism.

Adrian (company president) had provided me with a detailed quote and given me a very fair price relative to the competitors. He also answered all my questions without hesitation (I had a lot!). During the installation, his team of Parish, Sean and Flavio were very kind, polite and informative.

Overall, I'd be happy to recommend Copperhead to anyone who's in need of a replacement boiler or other heating needs.

Thank you Brandon.

Reza in Thornhill
Reza in Thornhill

Fixing Boiler and Heating Floor System improvement

They know from A to Z heating floor system and its relevant components (Boiler, etc.). i got some some complex issue with my boiler & heating floor system. they reviewed my case carefully and did fix it in the professional and expertise manner.

Parish, again thanks for your professional and excellent services. Parish's knowledge and expertise was amazing. the boiler & heating floor system was improved based on new electrical layout only in a few hours!

Reza,
Thank you for taking the time to respond.We truly appreciate the positive feedback. Parish is an amazing person and a very talented technician.Copperhead strives for high quality expertise and customer service.
Sincerely
Adrian Lew,President

BryanToronto
BryanToronto

New Boiler

This is a delayed review as well. I cannot recall how much we paid, but I can tell you it was worth it. I originally went with another supplier and it was a mistake. Once I realized I made a mistake, I gave them a call and asked them to help. They were extraordinary. High quality boiler and installation. They fixed issues with our radiant floor as well. The skilled talent and the sales representatives were very good and ensured that I was satisfied. I have recommended them many times since.

Thank you Bryan.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Boiler Repair/Diagnosis

This is a rather delayed review but a couple years ago I had issues with my Viessmann boiler. In fact the real issue related to the chimney. I had called many places for help and was placed on a long wait list. When I called Copperhead they came right away. Mansour was truly amazing. A consummate professional. He went way and above to get things up and running once we could deal with our chimney issues. He later came to do a boiler service for us and again he was amazing. Polite, extremely knowledgeable, and right on time. I have, and will continue to, recommend Copperhead to all my friends.

Thank you Dave.

Mike B.
Mike B.

Heating and hot water system

Adrian and his team at Copperhead did a full replacement of our heating and hot water system. They installed a high-efficiency Veissman system and installed new pipes to all of our radiators. The work was done professional, on time, and at a reasonable price given the scope of the project. Their ongoing support has also been excellent, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Thank you Mike.

Paul in East York
Paul in East York
4 reviews East York, ON

Boiler maintenance

Overall, the work was done well. I was surprised at how long it took the service techs to clean the boiler. There were some issues with how the boiler had been previously installed (beyond Copperhead's control), but I feel the techs spent a lot of time trying to convince me to put in a new boiler rather than just doing the maintenance. It also took them about 20 minutes to turn the pilot light back on, even with written instructions.

Where I became very disappointed with their service and would not recommend them is that they proceeded to go around my home and ensure there were proper CO detectors (which there were). I was asked to prove that the ceiling mounted smoke detectors also detected CO by taking them down and showing them. I was told that if I didn't have proper CO detectors they would have to red flag my house.

I feel like they were looking for an excuse to bill me more after how long it took them to service the boiler (for which I was charged a flat rate). The tech spent a lot of time discussing the CO detectors with someone on the phone in another language.

Again, overall, they were nice guys and did a good job, but something about the experience doesn't sit well with me.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your review Tim. We at Copperhead Mechanical are glad you feel our technician did a good job, but unfortunately there seems to be a misconception about our operation that we'd like to clarify. We always follow safety regulation to the letter and our technicians are trained to follow regulations as thoroughly as possible. You were charged a flat rate, the additional time it took in this case to follow regulations was included and you weren't charged anything extra. Checking for carbon monoxide detectors is outlined in TSSA Regulation #FS-072-06, all of our technicians have a copy of this in their trucks and we are glad to hear this technician did his due diligence. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and most important is customer safety.

Trisha in Brampton
Trisha in Brampton

Leak in one of the pipes

I had a leak in my boiler room and called Copperhead right away as I have been using them for quite some time now. I can rely on them and they have always come to help me. I would defenitely recommend them to my family & friends. Keep up the good work Copperhead and thank you for you services.

Thank you for your business Trisha.

Tammy Daoust in Oshawa
Tammy Daoust in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Boiler Replacement

What can I say about Copperhead Mechanical. I was having problems with the boiler in my house and being that winter had arrived and having a baby I was concerned, so I contacted Copperhead Mechanical with my concerns and they came the same day to diagnose. I had to replace my boiler (that was old). Within no time at all they had a salesman come to quote for the boiler & brought me temporary heaters until the new boiler came in. They were very professional and were there to solve my problem, with great satisfaction might I add. I hope to not have any more problems but if ever I do I will be sure to contact Copperhead Mechanical in the future for service, wether it's for heating or plumbing issues.

More about Copperhead Mechanical Ltd

Copperhead Mechanical specializes in the supply and installation of hydronic (hot water) heating equipment. We also have expertise in solar, radiant floor heating, snow and ice melts and are pleased to now also offer Geothermal.

Our commercial division specializes in the servicing and support of multi-unit high rise residential apartment buildings for property management companies. We also have extensive experience in the installation refurbishment of mechanical rooms for high rise apartment buildings. For more information about the services we provide Property Managers.

Our residential division provides services to custom home builders/general contractors and individual home owners with their design-build projects. For more information about the services we provide.