EMCO Corporation

Jacky in Vancouver
Jacky in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Water filter system

My plumber helped me purchase my water filter system from them. After using it for 3 years. I don't recommend buying a build-in water filter system. The reason is, the initial up front cost is a lot and the fact that you have to replace your filters every 3-6 months @ $140/set of filters i find that to be more expensive that using Brita filters.

Betty in Vancouver
Betty in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Bathroom remodeling

My contractor refer me to pick my fixtures at the EMCO store. I find they don't have very many selections, but at the time i didn't know anywhere else that i could compare. I bought my sink, faucet, and toilet from them. I would recommend compare the selections with a couple more stores before deciding.