Sodhi Furniture Warehouse

Sodhi Furniture Warehouse

Reviews for Sodhi Furniture Warehouse

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Bedroom and living room furniture purchase

I purchased the furniture 4 years ago with Sodhi furniture. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the furniture and their service. Had an issue with my sectional after a few months of purchase that they quickly fixed.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sofa Set

Stay Away from this place. They have the worst customer service. They make you feel like you are begging for their products. Pay few bucks extra and save the headache.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furniture

i dont want to write too much wrong (what i experienced) but in short story.
if you like their furniture then buy it but two things:
- Stay away from sales person (Girish)
- dont expect too much customer service even from manager or boss or anyone from sodhi. (overall on anything)

again, if you dont want to spoil your day; stay away from Girish.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

DInning Table

They are the worst service provider I have ever seen. Neither they deliver on time and deliver with missing parts and once they deliver the missing part and you open the box and you will find that again one more part is missing.

Shop should be called as Missing Part Furniture.

Customer  in Concord
Customer in Concord

Sofa

Stay Away from them. Unethical sales tactics. Will not answer phone calls after delivery if you have any issues. Will not take any responsibility. Do yourself a favour stay away.

Mary Oxley in Brampton
Mary Oxley in Brampton

3 Piece Leather Couch Set

Sodhi Furniture was my second choice for furniture and I wish it had been my first. The Sales Person was very helpful and I Received furniture when promised. No issues with delivery. I would definitely recommend. If I ever need furniture in the future, I will definitely purchase again from Sodhi.

alan cotton from Brampton
alan cotton from Brampton

Couch, Loveseat and Chair

My Wife and i just received our New Couch, Loveseat and Chair from Sodhi Furniture. The Salesman was very helpful and polite, the Delivery was on Time as promised, the Delivery Guys were good, the Set was much better packed than i had expected and no issues. All in all it was a good experience and we'll definitely be back.

Angelica O. from Brampton
Angelica O. from Brampton

Upholstered bed

I bought an upholsted bed that was in their flyer on May 11, 2014. I thought it was at good price for $265. When I came in the store (74 Devon Rd) with my mother, there were no other customer but us. I told the salesman named Malik Sandhu, that I would like to buy the bed from their flyer. He showed me their floor model and told me that when I buy, it'll be a brand new one in box and will be delivered and SET UP in the room. So I agreed to buy the furniture. He then charge me a total of $350.30 including the delivery and taxes. We agreed on delivery date and time. The bed was delivered but not set up as promised. I then called the store to get clarification and was told that the saleman that I've spoken to was off and was told to call back the next day. So I called back the next day and the saleman who was very nice during the sales was now very rude to me and did not even hear my complaints. He kept interrupting me while I was talking and he hanged up on me while I was still talking.
So my advice to consumers: NEVER BUY FROM SODHI FURNITURE! They will mislead/deceive you! Crappy"Customer service"

anubir from Mississauga
anubir from Mississauga

coffee table

I got a coffee table. Asked the warehouse guys to help me put it in the car. He totally refused to do so. I was all by myself. I had to pick it up. I tried putting it in there but it wouldnt fit. Got a pocket knife opened it up and installed it into the car. I asked for help and they refused it by saying that they are busy. I would not recommend sodhi furniture to anyone. Avoid it. Worst customer service ever. They r good at when its about sale but after that its the worst experience i have ever had.

Riju from Mississauga
Riju from Mississauga

Matress

Sales people were very good in the shop, however Delivery guys were horrible and incourteous. All I asked was to keep matress that was to being delivered on the frame, but they flatly refused. I did tell them that I was injured due to a car accident and would have to call my friends to do that but request to put the matress was flatly refused. Wont recomend it to any of my friends as service is also very important for me.

Looking for Furniture pros in Brampton?