Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2113 Dundas Street West Toronto ON M6R 1X1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc  >  Replaced 18 windows in a 85 year old stone house.
Therese in Toronto in Toronto
Therese in Toronto in Toronto

Replaced 18 windows in a 85 year old stone house.

Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc
(416) 534-4593
2113 Dundas Street West
Toronto
M6R 1X1

I ordered 18 LePage windows from Nelson at Dundas Wood Windows in late January. He responded immediately, came to the house twice to accommodate changes I wanted made. The order was place and within 6 weeks they arrived in Toronto. Last week, they arrived at the house at 8:30 and all 18 windows were installed by 5:00 pm the same day. They returned the following day to complete some framing that was needed inside and all of the capping outside was completed. On both days the house was left as they found it. They were constantly cleaning up as they worked. I want to thank Antonio for his unbelievable work. He was cheerful, fast, and accurate.
I would have no problem what-so-ever recommending Dundas Windows, Nelson and his team. If you want a quality job, with no worries don't hesitate to hire them.

Therese, believe me it was my pleasure to help you with this project, and I am also thrilled with the end result. Enjoy! Thanks so much Nelson