Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Reviews for Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Tonya
Tonya

Super happy

Super happy with everyone that I worked with at Dundas Windows - Janet, Nelson, Antonio, Stacie and Karen. Had 4 windows replaced... excellent service, beautiful windows, even during a pandemic. Ordering again!

Tonya, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you! Enjoy your new windows. Thanks!!!

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

New Anderson Front Windows

This is the second time I have worked with Dundas Wood Windows and both times they have done an excellent job. My most recent installation was complicated. I replaced a 70-year old corner window on the front face of my home with one centred front window and had to add brick where the old corner window had been. Dundas Wood Windows works closely with a very skilled stone mason who did an excellent job matching the required brick. The new centred Anderson window looks like it has always been there. At the same time, I replaced 2 other front windows with Anderson windows. Antonio, the installer for Dundas Wood Windows did a wonderful job of installing all 3 windows. I would highly recommend using Dundas Wood Windows.

Judy, thanks so much for your kind words. Always a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best!

John Abell in Old Toronto
John Abell in Old Toronto

Dundas Wood Windows

Great service, great people and excellent workmanship. Windows are very good quality and look terrific. No complaints so far whatsoever. Stan went through all of the options available and we di choose the top end of the offerings. We had looked at what was offered from another window manufacturer BUT they would not provide the grills for the windows that we wanted without a large cost increase. The grills were to match other windows already installed in our house so we went with the Canadian made LePage windows instead.

John, so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new windows. I really appreciate the feedback and always good to know that you were taken well care of. Should you need anything please feel free to reach out to Stan or give the office a call.
Thanks so much

Window Replacement for House

Our windows had not been replaced for over 30yrs. Stan did the assessment and walked us through many different styles/options - more than I had seen from other comparable companies. Stan was amazing to work with from start to end. He took the time to answer all of our questions, make adjustments where necessary, and treat us like he genuinely cared about our project and the end results - there was not a single call or email that he did not respond to. He definitely stood out from the other companies we had dealt with. When it came time to install the windows, the team was equally professional. Mike took the time to answer our questions, and immediately fix anything that wasn't entirely satisfactory. People actually stop to look at the windows, and we've received a lot of compliments. I would DEFINITELY work with this company again, and have no hesitation recommending them to others!

Shirin, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are. It was our pleasure to help and should you need anything just please reach out. I take great pride in my staff and it makes me proud to know they are doing an awesome job. Please enjoy your new windows and all the best!

New Windows

I Ordered new windows direct, but Dundas Wood Windows coordinated directly with my contractor and then did the install, making interface management and battery limits a snap. Good quality product that is already noticeably keeping the house warmer.

A. Bianchi from Toronto
A. Bianchi from Toronto

Fibre glass door with lock

Everyone who walks by my door just admires it. It is a beautiful charcoal grey with chrome hardware. Simple yet elegant. Again, it was the most expensive quote I got but I like working with Nelson and Antonio does a great job installing - done in the Spring months.

CnG in Toronto
CnG in Toronto

2 custom windows & 2 entry doors, both w/ hardware + 1 w/ retractable door screen

Everything was excellent! We are completely satisfied with all aspects of our dealings with Dundas Woodwindows & are thrilled with the beautiful doors & windows they installed on Nov 20, 2019 in our 108 yr old downtown Toronto home. Great craftsmanship, product & installation.

Unlike many of our past experiences with work done on our home, this has been a wonderfully straightforward & smooth process, completely free of any "surprises", from start to finish. We could not be happier with our consultations with Nigel, our salesperson, his conduct, advice & attention to our desires, needs & budgetary restrictions throughout both the sales & installation journey. The installation team was professional, efficient, tidy & polite.

We plan on using Dundas Woodwindows for all future window replacement in our home & will continue to highly recommend Nigel & the company to family, friends & others.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

New doors throughout home

This is a great company with great products and wonderful customer service. We replaced all the exterior doors in our home including patio doors and the quality is top notch of all the doors. Nigel was excellent in answering all our questions and offering advice on styles and what would work best in our home. We had a little misunderstanding during the installation and as soon as we brought it to Nigel's attention he went far above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our final product and we definitely are. I would highly recommend this company! And I'll be back when I need windows!

Thanks so much Lisa! It was our pleasure to help you with this door project. Please enjoy and we look forward to helping with the windows when the time comes.
Nelson Pereira

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

New front door and dormer window

Thank you Nigel and team for guiding us through the process of replacing our front door and bedroom window. Everything from choosing models and colours, through estimating the timeline, to the actual installation went without incident. Very professional and greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeff, thank you so much for taking the time to express your satisfaction. It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your business!
Nelson Pereira

Jill D. in Etobicoke
Jill D. in Etobicoke
6 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Great company superior service

We had all the windows in our home replaced in addition to a new back door. We can't say enough positive things about this company. This is a family run business that clearly takes pride in doing quality work with exceptional customer service. From the moment we walked into the showroom, Nelson made us feel comfortable. The crew lead by Albino was very professional. Our job was quite complicated but Nelson and his team were able to provide creative solutions to resolve our issues. We couldn't be more pleased with the results. Our home is much warmer with the new windows and its curb appeal has definitely been enhanced.

Jill, thank you so much. It was my pleasure to help! Your business is truly appreciated.
thanks Nelson

More about Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF OUR COMPETITION WE DO NOT SOLICIT REVIEWS - WE DO NOT PAY CLIENTS TO POST FAVORABLE REVIEWS - WE ALWAYS, ALWAYS TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE OUR CLIENTS 100% HAPPY - 2020 MARKS OUR 35TH ANNIVERSARY! WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS! WE ARE A TRUE FAMILY RUN BUSINESS!