Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Reviews for Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

Sliding door replacement

I can't say enough good things about the fine work of Antonio the installer, and his ability to address some of our installation issues. He was prompt, personable and professional; he listened to our concerns and provided us with options for how to proceed with no pressure on our decision-making; his work was efficient, thorough, detail-oriented and completely to our satisfaction; and he completed the job in a fraction of the time we had expected. When you book with Dundas Wood Windows, I highly recommend that you ask for Antonio to do the job, and I am sure you will be thrilled with the results.

Jenn.smithchong in Thornhill
Jenn.smithchong in Thornhill

New windows true to century old home

Replaced 4 sets (9) windows. Needed the style and details to match the 100+ year old home, including lead work in the transoms of the bay windows.

Product offering: was able to provide the combination / quality of details/finishes that we wanted

Service: Nigel was wonderful - a soft spoken, patient and knowledgeable person (experienced with period city homes). He listened carefully and provided ideas and suggestions - no pressure

Installation: the team arrived promptly, moved about with care and worked efficiently.

The results: Elated, happy... The lead work is beautiful. The hardware is perfect.

VERY HAPPY.

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure!Thank you for your business!

Jenna
Jenna

New windows in Toronto Semi

We were very impressed with Nelson and his team. From the beginning they were very responsive and helped us with colour and window style selection. The team replaced four windows in our home. On installation day they arrived early, completed the job in one day and left the place spotless! I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Jenna! It was our pleasure! We really appreciate your business and kind referral!
Nelson

Front door, windows and patio door installation

Thank you Nelson (and Karen) and Antony (and your team) for our wonderful new windows and doors. They look fantastic and we couldn't be happier!

Nelson was a great help: advised us on models and design. Antony, the installer, was a real pro — fast, careful and tidy. Happy to recommend Dundas Wood Windows and Doors & Antony anytime!
Caroline

Caroline, it was totally our pleasure! Thank you so much for your business and I am thrilled that everything turned out exactly the way you wanted. Nelson

Cath in Toronto
Cath in Toronto

Installation of new front door

From the first meeting with Nigel in the showroom, to the final installation a couple of months later, the staff were professional, courteous and cared about our experience. Love the new door, highly recommend!!!!

Catherine, thank you so much for your kind words. We trust that you will enjoy your new door for many years to come! All the best! Nelson

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

Perfectly Suited to My Century Home - Couldn't Be Happier

I can't say enough about Dundas Wood Windows, Nigel (my sales person) and Antonio (installer).

I could go on for paragraphs about the quality of advice, support, responsiveness and final installation. This team went above and beyond to make my century home look better than it has in decades. The warmth and comfort I feel in my home as the colder months approach is a relief worth every penny. The ability to open my windows fully, and take in all the fresh air possible, is a joy I had never experienced before.

The custom nature of their service and work shows in everything they do. I owe a great deal of the enjoyment I now experience every time I look at my home. This was a wonderful experience and I am so happy they were the clear choice from the very beginning.

Sara

Sara, we are so happy that you are thrilled... it was our pleasure! Thank you so much for your trust and business!

Tania N. in Toronto
Tania N. in Toronto

Custom Home

We met with a few other window and door suppliers/installers, but felt most comfortable with Dundas Wood Windows, product selection and service/attention. Nelson looked at our project and made a lot of helpful suggestions aligning our vision and budget. He was always approachable and worked with us through some changes. He was also responsive through-out the installation process and promptly responded to our concerns and questions. It was clear he had the best interest of the customer and reputation of the company in mind through-out. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Tania, Thank you so much, it was my pleasure to help. Enjoy your new home and I wish you all the best! Thanks Nelson

Therese in Toronto in Toronto
Therese in Toronto in Toronto

Replaced 18 windows in a 85 year old stone house.

I ordered 18 LePage windows from Nelson at Dundas Wood Windows in late January. He responded immediately, came to the house twice to accommodate changes I wanted made. The order was place and within 6 weeks they arrived in Toronto. Last week, they arrived at the house at 8:30 and all 18 windows were installed by 5:00 pm the same day. They returned the following day to complete some framing that was needed inside and all of the capping outside was completed. On both days the house was left as they found it. They were constantly cleaning up as they worked. I want to thank Antonio for his unbelievable work. He was cheerful, fast, and accurate.
I would have no problem what-so-ever recommending Dundas Windows, Nelson and his team. If you want a quality job, with no worries don't hesitate to hire them.

Therese, believe me it was my pleasure to help you with this project, and I am also thrilled with the end result. Enjoy! Thanks so much Nelson

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Small commercial building downtown Toronto

Nelson was very prompt and had good ideas for our installation The installers and brickwork done was excellent . They were not the cheapest but I think you get what you pay for in this industry. The quality of the windows were great Steve downtown Toronto

WIP

A work in progress. Quality product, but a few unfortunate hiccups with the job, in particular with an installation crew that is no longer with the company. Dundas is working diligently to address the issue.

Review has 2 previous versions

More about Dundas Wood Windows & Specialties Inc

PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF OUR COMPETITION WE DO NOT SOLICIT REVIEWS - WE DO NOT PAY CLIENTS TO POST FAVORABLE REVIEWS - WE ALWAYS, ALWAYS TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE OUR CLIENTS 100% HAPPY - 2015 MARKS OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY! WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS! WE ARE A TRUE FAMILY RUN BUSINESS!