54 Cougar Court ON L4S

Reviews for Richmond Hill Roofing Inc

Jim Vigus from Toronto
Jim Vigus from Toronto

Retooling,

Richmond Hill Roofing , reroofed our home in 2003. They did a fabulous job on time, on budget. we had no problems, and they did a great clean up afterwards. Thanks. Jim Vigus, Weston, Ontario.

S. Penner from Toronto
S. Penner from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

new roof and eaves

905-883-8673
54 Cougar Court
L4S

I can highly recommend Richmond Hill Roofing. I recently got a new roof and eaves with leaf guard. Every part of the process went smoothly. They returned all my calls promptly, answered all my questions, gave reasonable prices and quality work. The crews were friendly and did an excellent job of cleaning up my yard, too. I am very happy with the end product.

Looking for Roofing pros in Richmond Hill?