Vinyltek Windows

Kim in Vernon
Kim in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

6 x Boreal 6000 Series Windows + 2 x Silensia 7800 Series Patio Sliders

Dear Mr Ian HOGG, want to say thank you for making such high quality window and door products. Can't stop admiring them. Flawless! Credit also to Walt Murphy (customer care) for his helpful recommendations and informative approach. The installation was meticulously done by Triple A Doors & Windows, Kelowna, BC. We look forward to doing business with VINYLTEK again.

Ismail M in Vancouver
Ismail M in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window repair

The windows are fantastic! After struggling with our old windows it is a dream to open our windows with our fingertips. On installation day our crew was very professional and very meticulous in their installation. We had three windows installed and did not have to have any repairs done to the surrounding areas after the installation was complete. Our installers even cleaned the windows of any fingerprints and smudges before they left.

Victor in Port Coquitlam
Victor in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Greater Vancouver, BC

Windows replacement due to dry rot

The product is only as good as the people who install them. Paul was upfront and open about costs from the very start and till the very end. Josh's and Bernard's crew were professional and took pride in their work. They went beyond what needed to be done when they discovered dry rot underneath the window sills and provided further protection and support to the walls. I will gladly be their references and back them up 100%!

Karen in Coquitlam
Karen in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replacement window

Calls to service department not returned. The receptionist will not put you through to anyone else. Although the initial product/install was good the follow up service is nonexistent, you can not even get a call back. so I would not recommend them.

Danny from Vancouver
Danny from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, WA

New Construction Windows

Huge disappointment on delivery.
Took 3 months to deliver windows.
Suppose to take 19 working days.
Small change to the order,
Got push back to the end of the queue.

I don't blame the salesman.
It is their production scheduling not working.

Good Morning Danny,
I was troubled by your review today, your business and experience is very important to us. I investigated various departments input and was pleasantly surprised by our internal performance! It is inaccurate to suggest a long production cycle based on your May25th start. We were informed June 10th, (nearly 3 weeks into our scheduling that your designer required a colour change. June 18, they submitted a B-Moore colour (stone brown) for us to match. That means the order is on hold. On june 30th, they approved the sample colour we provided and signed off. On that day, our published lead-time for custom coloured windows with STDL grids was 35 days. I learned this morning the order is scheduled to ship Aug 6th. We actually pulled your order ahead by 9 days (without knowledge of your dissatisfaction this morning). Danny, I am sincerely sorry we appeared to have disappointed you. However for a custom coloured, 468 grid patterned window package; I must side with our production crew. We produced your order in 24 days including the Stone Brown colour.
Next time, we need to better explain the lead-times....in our business what seems to be a simple change (custom colour) literally stops everything cold.
We don't build the windows and colour them, we colour the extrusion then build the windows. (after your paint arrives).
Feel free to call me directly if you think we can do more to assist you.
Sincerely,
Ian ( President &CEO)

Irene Mattson from Merville
Irene Mattson from Merville
1 review Black Creek, BC

New House Construction

The enire back of our house faces south and almost all is windows & patio doors. We are so happy with the product, with all that sun, the windows stop all the heat. We highly recommend Vinyltek Windows, so happy we ordered their windows! (Vinyltek 6000 Series Windows, Vinyltek Patio Doors)

Marketing oishi from Coquitlam
Marketing oishi from Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

window repair replacement

We had our windows replaced by Vinyltek last winter, and this summer found one had a crack in it. The service agent came by promptly , replaced the window under warranty, They were clean and courteous and gave us no hassles. Excellent after sales service!

Thanks for the time you took to respond - we put a lot of efforts in after sales support - your satisfaction is our long term commitment. Please contact us with any future needs !

Tina from PortCoqitlam
Tina from PortCoqitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

new windows

Did a lot of shopping around for windows, and found vinyltek to be the best quality. There are cheaper windows out there however I found the difference in price was not as much as you might think, but the difference in quality is quite large. I would not hesitate recommending their product to anyone I know.

thank you kindly Tina for your time and nice words...we are proud to have gained another satisfied client - please contact us should you need anything else.

Sydney from White Rock
Sydney from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Reno

I purchased windows 2 years ago and was not happy with customer service at that time. Product is excellent though. I called Monday Apr. 28/2014 and again Wed. to get a quote. It is now a week and nobody has returned my calls. I guess they don't need my business or my sister's who is building a new house. Management needs to deal with the company's customer service.

Good Afternoon Sydney from White Rock,
We have searched the records in Service, Sales and Shipping and have found nothing in terms of phone messages or notes. I would be very happy to take your call anytime, 604-540-0029. If you miss me at my desk, please leave your name and number so I can follow-up personally.
Ian, President and CEO

Dan Sutton from Main St.
Dan Sutton from Main St.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New Windows

Vinyltek kicked serious butt on our window replacement. The house is 93 years old, and needed consideration of the trim and framing when installing the windows. We also wanted to preserve the old windows for upcycling. Vinlytek was quick, efficient, gentle, and cost efficient. The windows have added substantial equity and aesthetic value to the house, and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the kind words Dan - we are happy we have met your expectations..

More about Vinyltek Windows

We choose to build the highest quality windows and doors available. Certainly there are cheaper windows available, but we feel that building your home is an opportunity to choose products that will provide the best performance and protect your home for many years to come.

When it comes to quality, style, durability and energy efficiency, not all windows and doors are created equal. When you choose Vinyltek, you are selecting windows and doors that are Canadian made, ENERGY STAR rated and guaranteed for as long as you own your home.

Fabrication and supply of the highest quality custom vinyl windows and doors.
Fully customizable lines of Single Slider, Single Hung, Double Slider, Double Hung, Casement, Awning, Picture, Tilt & Turn, Bay & Bow, Sliding Patio Doors, Tilt & Turn French Doors