Electricians

Reviews for Coronet Electric Inc

JVD in
JVD in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Electrical service for single and duplex housing projects

780-436-5680
4527 101 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

Having dealt with Coronet Electric for over 30 years we sometimes forget why you do something. You forget how reliable they are, the honesty they have in dealing with your firm and the details they provide in their quotes so that decisions can be made based on facts not just prices. I highly recommend Coronet Electric to any builder that is looking for those qualities in a trade partner.
JVD

Dami Garu from Calgary
Dami Garu from Calgary
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installing a new electrical outlet to plug in new gas stove.

My home builder had installed an electric stove outlet by stove space and I decided to go with a gas stove and required a normal outlet instead. My home was wired by Coronet and I contacted them to install it because I didn't know if another company would do a proper job. Installation was fine, but the cost was ambiguous and there was no break down of charges. I searched roughly online and it seem like the right cost for the job and therefore I paid it. It would have been better to know a break down of charges.