Faucet Fix

Reynald from Ottawa
Reynald from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovations

Installed new kitchen sink and new faucet and re-installed dishwasher. I was quite please with the work done, they did a fantastic job. They went out of their way to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. They even did a follow-up a few days later to see if everything was still to our satisfaction. They were very professional, if you want quality work, get Faucet Fix to do the work, you will not be disappointed, I wasn't.

Thank you for the great review and letting me come back to re install the dishwasher . It was a pleasure to do business with you

S. Taylor from Ottawa
S. Taylor from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Tap for City water

We called Faucet Fix to repair a tap that no longer turned on or off. They arrived at the time that they had giving us on the phone, "no we will be there between 12-4". They worked quickly, and were friendly and courteous. They provided us with options that ultimately saved us money and made it easier to shut off the city water to the house in the event of an emergency. They left the area clean and tidy. I would definitely hire them again. They are not salesmen they come and do the job that is required.

Thank you for the honest review.

Kevin Mallory from Carleton Place

613-563-4298
Carleton Place
K7C 4G4

Favourable Review For Faucet Fix – November 5, 2014

After a “bad experience” with a local plumbing contractor who had overcharged and provided me with an inaccurate diagnosis to determine and rectify the cause of the flooding in my basement, I found it necessary to look elsewhere. Believe me... when they say they offer “plumbing for less” its probably just a marketing gimmick and you'll actually end up paying far more! As a result, I decided to contact another plumbing company that I had used previously, who provided honest recommendations, while offering fair pricing for reliable workmanship. The owner of Faucet Fix, Curtis Hutt came out with his lead plumber Mike who immediately started the work once I agreed to their suggestions to remedy my plumbing problems. Curtis had taken the time out to explain with direct honesty in detailed accuracy the root causes of my plumbing concerns and he recommended dependable solutions. I was then given a fair quote upfront that only charged me for one plumber but also offered a decent discount for multi-services work and as a return customer. They obviously appreciate your loyalty as a customer! In hind-site, I should have called them back in the first place rather than having risked sourcing out another company of questionable character!

If you are looking for a trustworthy plumber of integrity with considerable expertise that offers affordable services to effectively deal with all your plumbing issues, then I would highly recommend the team from Faucet Fix serving Carleton Place and the surrounding region. In my opinion, they will never mislead or pressure you to accepting any plumbing work that isn't really necessary!

By: Kevin Mallory – Resident of the Carleton Place area

Krista from Ottawa
Krista from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

fix leaky toilet: supply and install fill valve, flapper and supply line in

Toilet was continuously running and there was a leak. Other companies were not able to book same day, which I required as I only have one toilet in my house. I called at 12:30 and booked inbetween 4-6pm. plumber arrived at 4:00pm. The gentleman on the phone was very helpful and even gave me tips on how I could flush toilet manually with pail of water to still have use of the toilet until plumber arrived. Russ was very helpful in answering plumbing questions. Thankful for the same day service.

LB
LB
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

dripping faucets

Prompt courteous service; reasonable price to repair kitchen faucet and laundry room taps. Received a discount for combined services. Very clean and replaced some parts needed to stop all drips.

Wow. Thank you for the kind review !!!

Melissa from Nepean
Melissa from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

bathroom sinks (2) and toilet

Omar was AWESOME. Very friendly, professional. We got 2 new drain inserts which will trap much less crud than the previous ones which were put in by the homebuilders. Also fixed the shutoff valve for toilet.

Thank you for the kind words. Thanks again for the business

james from Carleton Place
james from Carleton Place
2 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Leaking shower

I needed help with a leaky shower that I installed. Faucet Fix came over promptly and repaired the two leaks very quickly. He thoroughly tested all his connections. Everything was perfect. Thanks Ron.

Thanks again for the kind words !!! And a big thanks for the positive review

DHD in Greely
DHD in Greely
1 review GREELY, ON

fixed bath tub faucet

I needed to have my faucet repaired in my main bath bath tub. 2 other companies had come to my house but wouldnt attempt to fix the leaking facuet because of the tub insert and the fact that the plumbing runs up an exterior wall. Both companies told me that I had to remove the tub insert to fix the problem. I contacted faucet fix who arrived and fixed the problem within a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the professionalim and the work they had done especially when others could not fix the problem.

Thank you so much for excellent review. We appreciate your time you've took to write this review

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement.
Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers.
Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.