Moving & Storage

Review for Sooke Moving & Storage Ltd

Lisa in Richmond
Lisa in Richmond
1 review Sooke, BC

NEVER use this company for moving or storage

250-642-6577
2018 Idlemore Road RR 1
Sooke
BC

The owner was paid in full by the Ministry of Social Development and a non-profit agency for move and storage for SMALL locker, which would have carried be until the end of Feb 2017. He continually refused to provide a contract. He moved my things without my permission, allowed another customer to share my space without my permission, tried to charge me to pay for the full locker that now had damaged a number of items including a 200 year old armour and an entertainment centre. An agreement was made that the move was to be amicable and no communications were to be between him and I but as usual, he changed the rules, even quoting WorkSafe rules, which MUST BE POSTED and are not which can be a $200,000.00 fine. He was verbally aggressive so much so that my BBB rated movers had to step in. Having worked with the RCMP for 20 years, and having such a positive relationship, I had called 2 weeks prior advising them of the situation, THEY advised to call them so they can keep the peace. I called them in front of the owner but said I will call the next time he speaks to me. My prints were in a print box and now were not, three are missing. He sent me an invoice for $900 that had been paid for and now it is in the Government's hands. He is not honest, he is unethical, and do NOT move one thing or store one thing without a signed contract first because he is not a man of his word.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Sooke?