Dave's Heating & Cooling

31 Van Horne Crescent North Bay ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North Bay  >  Dave's Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Dave's Heating & Cooling

Richard in San Francisco
Richard in San Francisco
1 review North Bay, ON

Various HVAC

As a procurement agent, I have had the opportunity to retain their services on a regular basis. Every project was completed on schedule and on or under budget. All deficiencies or concerns were always addressed in a timely manner.
I have no problems recommending Dave’s Heating to anyone in need of heating and cooling for their home or office spaces.

Dogpile from Newmarket
Dogpile from Newmarket
2 reviews North Bay, ON

Furnace Repair

Another local company told me I needed a new heat exchanger or a new furnace to correct a CO leak. I was looking at a bill of around $2000 for the repair or close to $4000 for a new furnace. I contacted Dave's for a second opinion and they were able to replace the heat exchanger under warranty (which the other company didn't tell me about) and the whole cost was only $200 plus taxes. Dave's Heating is my new furnace service company of choice in North Bay and I would recommend them to others.

Special thanks to Natasha in the office for being super knowledgeable and helpful.