CJ Thermal

Review for CJ Thermal

Kevin V in Mississauga
Kevin V in Mississauga

Furnace Purchase and Install

I wanted to buy a specific make and model of furnace so I called several different companies in my area for prices. Chris from CJ Thermal gave me the best price and he came out to install it the next day!

What surprised me the most however was the time and effort he put into the install. Rather then rushing to finish, he took his time and fixed problems that I never knew existed. He fixed damaged and incorrect duct work and he cleaned out my a/c coil too, and he didn't charge me extra to do it!