Princess Roofing

Reviews for Princess Roofing

ShinyBits in Etobicoke
ShinyBits in Etobicoke

Roof Repair

I called Princess Roofing three days after a big wind storm tore the shingles off my roof - and the houses of hundreds of others in the GTA. A friend in the neighbourhood said they'd done a great, quick job for her, so I have them a call and left a message. Within moments, Marco called back, listened to my concerns, explained his rates and told me he'd call back the next day with an ETA.
24 hours later he was on my roof, nailing up shingles. He was polite, concerned about matching my shingles as closely possible, and even patched up a few areas that he thought might become a concern in future. Where some might call out a less-than-perfect roof (which we were well aware that we had) as something we should let them fix right away, Marco called down to let us know we should be fine for 5 more years. Such great service! I'd recommend Marco and Princess Roofing wholeheartedly.

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Back deck and eavestrough replacement

Frank and his company treated me like family as they were genuinely caring about my home. They were professional and quick and now my backyard looks amazing. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Paula Etobicoke
Paula Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Roof, Flat roof, downspouts, soffit and Wood Siding

Really happy with the service and high quality of workmanship. Frank and his team were extremely knowledgeable with all that our 50 year old house required to bring it to todays standards. We had no water problems with the recent rain and was so happy we had done all this work before the heavy amounts of rain. Thanks you once again to Frank and his team.

Daniel Medeiros from Old Toronto
Daniel Medeiros from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

New Roof Shingles

My house is around 20 years old and required new shingles. The guys at Princess Roofing did a fantastic job. Their quote was accurate with no extra cost surprises. They were very professional and completed the job in a timely manner.

LI from Toronto
LI from Toronto

Complete roof replacement

Princess Roofing
416-242-4097
133 Brownville Ave
Toronto
M6N 4L2

Given my past experiences with roofing companies, I was skeptical about hiring any roofing company, that is, until I met Frank and Marco of Princess Roofing. A great crew, a good job for a just price AND I know that I can count on Princess Roofing even after the job is done. They really do care about their customers!

Princess Roofing would like to thank you for such a positive review, it was a pleasure to work on your home. Thank you and we look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and your home.
Princess roofing when your "Home is your Castle"

Carlos Rocha from Toronto
Carlos Rocha from Toronto

Bad job on eavestrough

We hired Princess Roofing for a small and simple job that was never completed properly. We called Frank 6-8 times to ask him to come back to finish the job; each time he promised to come back at a certain time, and each time he never showed and never called to follow-up. Frank was all excuses and not a man of his word. We would most definitely not recommend this company for even the smallest of jobs.

Princess roofing would like to thank all our customers for such positive reviews; and with regards to any and all false statements, complaints, and negative reviews; we would be honored to address any and all problems. Please give us a call at our office the phone number is 416-242-4097 Thank You.

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Roof shingles, eavestrough and skylight

The work was completed in a very timely fashion and the clean up was done very well. The workers addressed my concerns and discussed possible options to fix various problems. The price was better than the other estimates I had received and the job was done properly. The company also followed up with me weeks later to see if everything was O.K. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Mary & Tibor Cseledes in York
Mary & Tibor Cseledes in York
4 reviews YORK, ON

New roofing, skylight + eavestrough leaf guards

We were very impressed with Princess Roofing’s work ethic, cleanliness and promptness of the job completion of our new roof, skylight and leaf guards in October 2010. They even finished the job 1 day ahead of schedule. Just the other day, almost 1 year after the repairs, the leaf guard on the side of the house blew off due to a heavy storm with high winds. I contacted Princess right away. I was fearful they would not come back for such a small job. But Frank assured me that within 48 hours they would rectify the issue. Less than 24 hours later, the leaf guard was re-installed. Now that’s reliable service! I would definitely recommend Princess Roofing.
Mary & Tibor - Toronto

Debbie & John DiNardo in Oakville
Debbie & John DiNardo in Oakville

New shingles and fixed our leaky roof

When renovating our kitchen we found a roof leak that really put a wrench in our plans. My husband took time off work to complete the kitchen, the cabinets were on their way in a few days and we couldn't move forward until our roof was fixed. Princess roofing came to the rescue and fixed our roof that week! They were extremely professional, hardworking and personable. We were very impressed with Princess Roofing, their cleanliness and our new roof. We would definitley recommend them to all our friends and family!

gr8guy in Mississauga
gr8guy in Mississauga
1 review TORONTO, ON

shingle roofing

I just came across Princess roofings review here and I find it incredible that they are still in business. They are so unprofessional and are very unskilled. They do very nonprofessional work which half the time they never come back to finish. The City of Toronto has had many complaints against Princess Roofing. Somebody Princess Roofing did a roof for had to go to court as a witness for the city of Toronto against Princess Roofing as Princess roofing was operating without a licence. Princess roofing plead guilty and was fined $900.00. Frank will try not to give you a receipt and they DEFINITELY do not honor their warranty. Once these guys get your money you will never see them again. DO not TRUST THEM !!!
I would not even recommend Princess roofing to my worse enemy. You definitely do not want these guys anywhere near your property. Be careful!! be very careful!!

Princess roofing group would like to thank all our customers for such positive reviews; and with regards to any and all FALSE STATEMENTS such as being fined or not honoring a warranty, or complaints, or negative reviews; we would be honored to address any and all problems. Please give us a call at our office the phone number is 416-242-4097 Thank You.

More about Princess Roofing

PRINCESS ROOFING GROUP "When your Home is your Castle"