Wendylynn Custom Homes

TJ in Stony plain
TJ in Stony plain
1 review STONY PLAIN, AB

new home built

I agree... Vince ripped me off and never came through on his promises. I have tried to get a hold of WendyLynn homes to get certain items looked at since my home has a five year warranty... well, I have been trying to hunt them down for fou and one half years... still nothing. My warranty will be up soon and nothing repaired... Not good business. Would NEVER recommend this company or this man.

Colleen Estey in Stony plain
Colleen Estey in Stony plain
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Homebuilder

They say they custom build but they really don't. Be very wary if you decide to build with them. The home we built is fabulous but when we wanted to bring in our own trades or do our own sweat equity we were strongly discouraged from doings.

Vince in Stony Plain

999-999-9999
201-8407 Argyll Road NW
Edmonton
AB

Vince [last name removed - ed] is the most dishonest home builder you will find, just ask his unhappy customers. Vince is a dream killer rather than a dream builder. Stay away from Wendylynn Custom Homes. Just when you thinnk all is well he will work you over good!