Ontario Shake N'Tile

Christina
Christina
1 review Guelph, ON

Roof

We are very happy with our choice to go with Ontario Shake N'Tile. We love the product. And the installers did an excellent job! Everyone was professional. Thanks a bunch!

Thank you very much for the review! We appreciate the trust you gave us to complete your roofing project!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Metal Roof

We chose Ontario Shake N’Tile after carefully reviewing quotes from different metal roof installers. Ryan was the salesperson with whom we dealed and he was always courteous and willing to answer my (many) questions. As we will be installing solar panels on our new roof, Ryan even had someone from the Kassell and Irons (the company that made the roof) contact me to assure me that the solar installation would not void our product warranty.

The contract was signed October 17 with an estimated date of installation of the week of November 13. So I was surprised when I received a text on October 27 saying that the materials would be delivered on that day. Nobody was home during the delivery. I quickly contacted Ryan who confirmed the materials were blocking our car. He had someone come later that day to move the materials to the side of the house. At that point, they were hoping to install on October 30 but heavy rains delayed that to the end of that week. More rain meant more delays and installation finally happened on November 8.

The crew was in and out in 4-5 hours. My husband interacted with them when he came home from work but I never saw anyone as they were in and out so quickly. The crew kept our yard clean, except for a cutting tool which we found a few days later. Note that we chose to keep the old roof shingles below our new roof.

A few days after installation, we noticed a dip in a part of the roof. We contacted Ontario Shake N’Tile and were assured this would be fixed the next time their crew would be in town. Apparently this wasn’t possible in November and December and we are now scheduled for a service call in March.

We will be installing solar panels later this year. An employee from Ontario Shake N’Tile will be on site when holes are made into the roof for the racking. I will update my review at that point.

Overall, I am satisfied with the interactions I have had with Ontario Shake N’Tile and recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review, looking forward to addressing your concerns and having you completely satisfied! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns in the future.

Brad Hinchey
Brad Hinchey
2 reviews Hampton, ON

Metal Roof installed

The work was amazing....the men were very professional and
courteous we love the new roof. They left the yard and surrounding
area the way they found it,we would highly recommend these installers
and this roof... and roofing company.

Thank you for trusting us with your roofing project, and the great review! We truly appreciate it!

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Metal Roof

Ontario Shake N’ Tile Mississauga team are very skilled at their profession, from Adam, the sales representative to Nick and Walter,the installation crew. The finish of our great looking new metal roof speaks for itself. They started on time and worked hard until the job was done and the clean-up finished. All items that were discussed and listed on the contract were completed. They are a respectful and diligent team, with great work ethics and we would highly recommend. They are perfectionists!

Barb and Randy

Thank you so much for your kind review! The whole team is very happy that we met your expectations!!

tball165
tball165
1 review Barrie, ON

Metal roof

The crew was excellent and cleaned up really good. The roof looks amazing. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a new roof.

Thank you for this awesome review and your recommend!

grant.kingsland
grant.kingsland
1 review Newmarket, ON

New roof.

The work was thorough and no attention to detail was overlooked. The job was done right the first time.

On behalf of our team, thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

C E.
C E.
1 review Wolfe Island, ON

Steel roof

I am so pleased with my new roof, which was completed ahead of schedule. I was out of town when the work was completed. my neighbours were amazed on how the professional the installers were and how quickly they completed the job. When I returned home I was speechless on how magnificent my house looked . I can't say enough about Ontario Shake N' Tile

Thank you for your kind review, we are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and grateful for your trust to deliver you a beautiful roof!

Marc &.
Marc &.

Metal Roof

Great looking product. Crew was very professional. They did the work in 4 hours and cleaned up perfectly. No problems at all! I even asked them to pay attention for a special hook up for the bathroom exhaust, and they did it perfectly.

Thank you for your kind review, and the detail you provided! Your new roof looks amazing!

brianp787
brianp787
1 review Hamilton, ON

ROOF SHINGLE TO STEEL

The installers were very professional and knew their stuff. The site was left clean every night.
The resulting roof line was very clean looking
Say goodbye to poor performing asphalt shingles and eaves full of shingle grit.

Thank you for your review and trusting us to do your roof.

Bomi
Bomi

New metal roof

Great job and crew.
After work clean up needs to be a bit better.
Overall good crew and work ethics.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your kind words. Striving to provide the best possible experience for a customer is an ongoing process we take seriously, and we will be sure to reinforce the importance of our job site standards with our crews.

More about Ontario Shake N'Tile

Ontario Shake N' Tile offers several unique roof profiles and state of the art coatings that offer discriminating homeowners the beauty of shakes and slate with longevity, durability, and energy efficiency. As roofing specialists, our main concern is taking care of our customers from start to completion, and beyond.