Dusty Miller Landscaping

Reviews for Dusty Miller Landscaping

Evan from Toronto
Evan from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

landscape design, flower pots and maintenance

Dusty Miller, did an amazing job in landscaping my property. I had hired another company to do some work, and it was done totally incorrectly, so Dusty came along and redid all the work and created something that is the envy of all my neighbours. Don't kid yourself, he is VERY expensive, but you get what you pay for....

Debbie from Vaughan
Debbie from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Landscaping

Paid a small fortune for what was touted as "the best" landscaper in the city. Average workmanship. Over-priced. Insulting. Rude. Poor support. After paying over $100,000, I expected to be treated better than dirt.

Bob Kreiner in Thornhill
Bob Kreiner in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Landcaping

Dusty Miller Landscaping
905-478-1820
20491 Warden
Queensville

I paid $1200 for a design that was required to get a quote for my project. This company's price quote for a job that was suppose to be around $50k was over $140k. I spoke to my neighbors who did similar work (similar design and materials) with other landcaping companies just weeks ago and they were surprised on how much I was quoted by Dust Miller Landscaping. I went to reference sites provided by Dusty Miller and realized that they provided me with the same design that was use at 2 of their 3 references.I was disappointed with their quote, needless to say I went with a different company for the job. I spoke to another potential customer of Dusty Miller and was told that the responsiveness of the sales person was a problem, they too elected to go with a different company as well.

Jen in Thornhill
Jen in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Tree Removal

There is nothing negative I can say about Dusty Miller except their pricing. They are very professional, their work speaks for itself and they are not high pressure sales like some landscaping companies. You'll be very happy with their work just don't be surprised when their pricing is higher than the rest.