Cavina Appliance Services

Review for Cavina Appliance Services

NN - Brampton
NN - Brampton

Humidifier Installation & New Thermostat

I am very pleased with Cavina Appliance Services that I would recommend to anyone. I have him quote on the number of services since August 2007, however because of the work that I have to do around my house, so I have to wait until April 2009 to have them done. Tuan Le kept my files on his computer so when I call him a year and half later, he immediately response without having to go through again. At the end, he did perform an excellent job and kept everything nice and clean. Everything is on time and on budget.