S & G Woodworking

Reviews for S & G Woodworking

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

My own kitchen renovation and centre hall cabinets

Martin came to give a quote on our project. He was concise and meticulous in his estimate. He drew out exactly what my ire wanted and when the drawings were to our satisfaction, we signed on the bottom line and gave him a deposit. True to his word, he delivered a quality product on time and exactly as described. There were some minor things to be corrected and he did so promptly and professionally. He returned calls promptly before and after. We are very pleased with his company, S&G Woodworking.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that you were satisfied with the work we have done done for you

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen refacing

S & G Woodworking, was very efficient. The work was amazing. The staff even made suggestions that made the kitchen look even better. Even when there was a small adjustment to be done (no fault of the installer but our own) it was done promptly. I would recommend the company any day in fact I have already. I also found them to be very corteous.
Paulo Antunes

Paulo, thank you very much. It is great to hear that you are happy with our work with the kitchen refacing. We do appreciate your recommendation also!

Tangerine  in
Tangerine in

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

We recently hired S&G woodworking to renovate our kitchen. Although we were pretty sure we wanted to hire him based on a friend's recommendation, we had two other companies come over to check out the job and give us quotes. S&G woodworking came in at the best price. We were extremely happy with his work and final product . We will definitely hire him again and will be happy to refer him to friends and family.

Thank you for choosing us to work on your bathroom and kitchen renovations. We appreciate the recommendations and look forward to working with you again!

symphony in
symphony in

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

I highly recommend S&G Woodworking for any level of kitchen and bathroom jobs you may be doing. I recently used S&G Woodworking to renovate the kitchen and bathroom in my home and have been delighted with both the process and the results. He is someone who knows his business and takes genuine pride in the quality of the work that he does. Both the kitchen and bathroom look amazing. I also fully appreciate how hard he worked towards keeping on schedule and within my budget.

Thank you very much. We are glad that you can see the pride we take in our work for your kitchen and bathroom.

More about S & G Woodworking

Custom kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, refacing, refinishing, entertainment units, and wall units
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oakville?