Oasis Windows

Surrey BC

Reviews for Oasis Windows

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Poor service and damage

Don't waste your time and money with Oasis Windows. Forced me to prepay and final installed the window after 3 months and a dozen follow up calls. Window looks terrible and i will need to have it repaired

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Poor customer care

Used Oasis to install windows approximately 10 years ago. Windows are good but have found customer care very poor. Have been trying to get a call back to replace a cracked window for over a month. Never received a call back so finally on a 4th call talked to someone who said it would cost $125 just to measure the window; cost and instillation would be another charge. I would have thought a 5 minute job of measuring 1 window would be included in the cost of replacing it. Will find someone else to do it. Good windows just don’t expect customer care afterwards.

Gino in Coquitlam
Gino in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Leaky windows

Oasis sold me front bay windows 4 years ago that leak like crazy after several attempts to fix. Seriously, look elsewhere when shopping for windows as you are likely going to get an inferior product.

Hello Gino. I'm sorry that you're experiencing leaking in your windows. Our experience has shown that the majority of leaks in openings are due to installation problems. I would like to state that our products are known to be higher quality windows with superior vinyl frames and the best sealed units in the industry. All of this is manufactured on American, Canadian, and German machinery. We have been in business since 1989 and stand by our products as being some of the best in the industry.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to find your customer information with the provided name. Please reach out to the service desk and we would be more than happy to discuss. Thank you!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Home

Waited weeks beyond initial promised date for windows last year. Arrived with no screens. Waited weeks for screens, finally arrived and only half fit. Several windows do not slide properly and have the mechanics hanging out the bottom so we are unable to lock the windows or have our alarm installed correctly. We have been attempting to have this resolved since last NOVEMBER. We have been unable to enjoy our large sliding doors onto our deck this summer because the screens dont fit and, in fact, don't even touch in the middle. We have emailed and phoned multiple times and are told we are on the service list, we are not on the service list, someone will be there "tomorrow". I was told someone would be here today and to call in the morning for the time. I have been waiting all day and nothing. I called this morning. These issues are nearly a year old and we will NEVER use Oasis windows again. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the next option will be legal action.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Windows

I will echo many reviewers experience with order not being fulfilled as arranged. Two patio doors and all 6 patio screen doors still not delivers 2months after order has been placed a 1 month after full payment. Two windows were delivered with Brocken glass and one window came with obscured, instead of clear glass. Company practice is to demand full payment on the day of delivery, but offers no or idioms for when the order is incomplete or there are any issues with the product. Obviously they have no indentured to have workers now come to replace damaged glass or deliver screens, when the have been payed already and I have been unsuccessful with getting any response from their service department. Currently I am waiting without any indication for how long. By far worst experience we have had with any company.

Susan in Winnipeg
Susan in Winnipeg
1 review Delta, BC

Replacement windows

I had an excellent experience with Oasis windows recently. Even though a neighbour had recommended Oasis to me, I still called several other window companies for quotes. Hartej from Oasis Windows came out to quote and emailed me the quote the very next day. The quote from Oasis came in on time and most importantly less than other companies who quoted. Our windows were installed sooner than we expected which was a lovely surprise. From the time that the sales person came out to quote and the installers finished up, the whole experience was very easy. I highly recommend Oasis for new or replacement windows.

Worst Experience in Delta
Worst Experience in Delta
1 review Vancouver, BC

Worst Renovation Experience

Where do I begin? Well, we had a good first experience with Oasis Windows to get our business. Once they secured our business, everything went downhill fast. The windows never showed up when they said they would and when they did show up they were either broken or incorrectly measured! The first time they came out to install the windows, they didn't have all of them ready and also two were incorrectly measured. The second time, they attempted installation (2 weeks later), the large bay window glass broken on the way while being transported. It took another 2 weeks to make the bay window and then when it was installed, they realized it was incorrectly measured (too small!) but they installed it anyway and have yet to return to replace it --- we are still waiting and it's two months later (photos attached). They also made the bedroom window too large for the frame and they have not come back to replace that one either. During installation, they had no regard for their work area. They were in such a rush that they did not even put tarps below areas that they would be breaking glass on the exterior of home nor did they take any measures to protect the interior of home. They carelessly placed or dropped materials on brand new hardwood floor causing dents plus they scrapped and damaged new baseboards. Their installation workmanship was very poor. They used cheap, improper materials such as the wrong window foam seal which expands (should use non expanding foam) which caused our stucco to crack (photos attached). Our large bay window is too small for the house window frame and we have a significant gap on both sides of the window allowing heated air to escape and very cold air to enter our living room. And Oasis Windows has no urgency or even a plan to come replace the windows they incorrectly measured. Despite numerous calls and messages left with various departments, no one calls us back --- appalling customer service. How can they be allowed to operate this way?

One thing they haven't forgotten to do is hassle us for final installation payment despite the work not being finished. We have received two letters and two phone calls despite repeatedly telling them the work has not be completed!

And once again, we are now sitting at over two months and STILL WAITING for Oasis Windows to finish their work on our home.

mducklow from Delta
mducklow from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Replacement windows

Windows look great. Installation terrible! Left a huge mess - wood/paint chips everywhere. All over our children's carpet, baby's toys, kitchen counters and table, everywhere imaginable! Installers used reusable bag from the home (normally used for snacks for kids) to store caulking material and garbage. Did not finish job in one day as promised and left a boarded up window with no set return date. The windows themselves are lovely but whoever Oasis used to install these windows were careless and unprofessional.

Dana Mattice from Kamloops
Dana Mattice from Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Windows

We ordered windows from Oasis Windows in Surrey. First the windows were not ready when we were told they would be. So after travelling into Surrey to pick up the windows they decided to deliver them to us. However when the windows arrived two were broken and the screens were not included. We have waited over a month for the remainder of the delivery and after several promises we still do not have two of the windows and our screens. Very dissatisfied with the service at this business.