Phoenix Homes

revival in Goulbourn
revival in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Buyers beware!!!

The only time this builder will treat you half decent is before you give them your money and sign the papers. After that, it all goes downhill ~ fast! After sales care is non-existent! Phoenix will hire whatever trade is willing to come work on your house for cheap. Work morale is low, trades don't care and do terrible work! We have gaps in our subfloor and behind our walls that let in cold air and freeze our pipes in winter. The walls are not straight. When we moved in, our house was beyond filthy, the hardwood floors were all damaged from trades walking on them with their boots, our carpets were filthy and the paint job was beyond horrible! We've been here for years and still repairing bad workmanship! Avoid at all cost, you'll save yourself lots of $$$ and nightmares that may last many years after possession date!

Jo in GATINEAU
Jo in GATINEAU
1 review Gatineau, QC

New home

I should of read reviews on the company! Don't purchase from this company! Their trades are niot skilled. The siding looks terrible, huge gaps and holes everywhere which they filled with Black cocking and white cocking on a light grey house. Facia looks like someone stepped in it over and over! The don't care about their clients. They didn't follow the plan with window placement and interior, and when we addressed it, they told us that they would not change it. That is the reason why they say approximately! I could go on but avoid my stress and headaches and uase another company! We aren't even moved in and I hate the place!

Honest person from Ottawa
Honest person from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Avoid

I am still consistently year after year finding hidden issues with my home built by DCR Phoenix. The list is so vast and I have had just about everything opened up, or removed. Without exaggeration, buying my first home from this builder has been the worst five years of my life emotionally, legally and fiscally. Ask anybody in my neighborhood about their workmanship.

George Montgery in Nepean
George Montgery in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Construction Projects

Stay away at all cost from this builder even if you have to pay more from another builder. Poor quality and on top of it all they avoid correcting any issues if at all possible. Once you sign the devil owns your soul. Failed in court to even get action on an issue that devalued the home but had no legal basis for them to do anything - they knew that, so they did it to save money during construction even if it screwed the owner. They quoted in court "Buyer Beware"... So you have been warned

cynthia in Stittsville
cynthia in Stittsville
1 review Stittsville, ON

new home purchase from them

I would certainly recommend that no one purchase a home from Pheonix Homes. Our experience from the beginning was horrible. In the show room we were rushed through the selection process, they mislead us regarding window ratings (when we would have paid to upgrade but were told what we wanted was included), the carpet and under-pad we ordered was not now what was installed etc. When we tried to get items corrected during the walk through they were belligerent and rude, and in the end never fixed any of the issues that we pointed out on the day 1 walk through.

The company will never return your call, and if you do get through they will tell you that you did not leave any messages.

Pheonix home quality is substandard, they do not stand behind their work, they have terrible customer service. I certainly would not recommend them to anyone.