Burford Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Kieran in Brantford
Kieran in Brantford
2 reviews , ON

Amazing Work!

I had work done by the previous owner of Burford Heating and AC many years ago, and the work was excellent. When I called to have work done again, I learned that the previous owner had sold his business to a new owner named James who was great to work with (I also learned the previous owner stayed on to work for him - good sign).... I needed to have my furnace replaced along with some duct work too. I was so happy to see that not only has the level and quality of the work they do remained, but that it still has local country business feel, where they really care about their clients and have your best interests at heart (Unlike some of the big outfits where it just feels like they are trying to sell you something you don't need and put you on these never ending payment or rental plans).

This is the company that I will be using from now on! I give James and Burford Heating and Air Conditioning my highest recommendation. Thank you so much for the work you've done and the care you put into it. It's nice to see there are still companies like this around.