Positive Space Interiors Inc

Rachna Goel in Maple
Rachna Goel in Maple
6 reviews ,

Dining furniture

We were looking for a dining table for almost a year. We came across this store on Weston, now they have moved.

The owner of the store was quite pleasant to deal with and explained the custom manufacturing process and the quality. We were sold on the quality but had to customize for the look and size.

We ended up with a table that can hold 10 - 14 people. We have been enjoying this table for almost 6 months now.

Thanks.

NadieP in Toronto
NadieP in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New Bedroom Furniture

I went into the store to look at some beds for my new condo. I fell in love with the first one i saw and just had to go back there once I travelled the city trying to compare bed quality and expetional service. The storage bed is perfect for my condo where storage is an issue. When I went back for the bed I ended up walking out with a dresser and night table. I have since recommended Positive Space Interiors to my friends and family.

MaryD - Toronto
MaryD - Toronto
1 review Woodbridge, ON

New bedroom furniture

The whole experience of finding the right bedroom furniture was painful until we walked into Positive Space Interiors. Quality you can see, gorgeous designs, practical furniture to fit any space.

Kris - Toronto
Kris - Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Storage Bed

I live in a condo and storage space is an issue, a friend of mine recommended I take a look at her bed and as soon as I saw it I knew that was what I needed. I did my homework and checked many different companies who sold a similar type of bed and although I found a few that were less expensive the quality wasn't close to the bed at Positive Space Interiors. In the end I paid more than I originally budgeted but you get what you pay for and I now own a wonderful well made bed.

indycase
indycase
2 reviews ,

Bed

The company builds great quality products and has exceptional customer service. They really stand behind their products and are able to customer the furnitures for you. The price is not cheap but the service is great from delivery to assembly to after sales service.