San Remo Florist Inc

Reviews for San Remo Florist Inc

Silvana Bortolin from Toronto
Silvana Bortolin from Toronto

purchased flowers for funeral

The people in this store were extremely friendly. They were very helpful in helping me find flowers for a funeral that fit my budget. Very compassionate. I would recommend this place for any occassion and will proper shop here for my wedding flowers.

Geoffrey Grace - Realtor
Geoffrey Grace - Realtor

Wedding & Client Gifts

The team at San Remo Florist are professional, experienced and amazingly creative. When it came to the flowers at our wedding, they surpassed our expectations. Since then, they have outfitted our home with seasonal potscaping and are my go-to choice when I send clients flowers.

Seriously - call San Remo Florist!