DACosta R Landscaping

Superstar
Superstar
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Backyard patio

I fully agree with the other review. I was referred to these guys by my LA. Their after sales service was non existent. If you want anything fixed that wasn't right after they leave the job you'll never see then again.

I had stones that came loose and when you walk over them, they rock and bang the adjacent stones.

Despite numerous requests they never even returned my phone calls.

Would never use again nor of course would I ever reccommend them.

Pat S in Etobicoke
Pat S in Etobicoke

Landscaping, driveway, front porch and backyard patio

A few years after the work was done (2002), our driveway was warping (brick driveway) and our front porch stones were sinking. I called the company at least 20 times and they never returned my calls. Eleven years later we have to have it all redone. Very disapponted with their after sale service. I would not recommend them