Hansen's L Forwarding

Reviews for Hansen's L Forwarding

AZ in Toronto
AZ in Toronto

Calgary to Toronto Move

I shipped my car from Calgary to Toronto and everything was alright except the fact that the car was full of rust and dirt when it got to Toronto. Time-wise they were just perfect, it only took two weeks or less. I would highly recommend that you cover your car with something when you give the car to them and wash it carefully before, so that you can claim the chips. There was no major damage at all, and I couldn't say if the chips were on the body before, but still, if your car is relatively new you don't want to see your car at such condition. However, my car was the only one that was delivered at such condition, rest of the cars there were clean.

Sun Sui Wah from Vancouver
Sun Sui Wah from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving to Condo

I recently booked Hansen's, because their prices were significantly cheaper than a lot of the competition. I just want to start off by saying that it was a wonderful experience! The movers arrived early for the move and contacted me beforehand to confirm. When they started the move it was noticeable early on that they were very experienced and I felt very comfortable with them moving around my stuff. Overall, the workers were very courteous and hard working. I would recommend them to friends and family with out a doubt.