Thanus Home Kitchen

Reviews for Thanus Home Kitchen

Jay Kuar from Toronto
Jay Kuar from Toronto

Kitchen reno

I got my kitchen renovated recently, they did a awesome job. Everything came as they said, I was a little skeptical going with them, but they really pulled through and Im happy I choose them. The sales man velu did a good job showing us all our options for our budget. We did go a little over out budget of $12000 but it was completely worth it.
Our kitchen was solid cherry kitchen, and they did the complete renovation, from floor tiles to kitchen cabinets. I would recommend them to everyone.

reena from Thornhill
reena from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

kitchen

The kitchen dragged on... it was not completed on a timely basis. The cabinets look cheap not as they did in the showroom. The colour on the cabinets are fading. I am not happy with the kitchen. The floors were outsourced- are fine. The granite countertop was outsourced- is fine so far... The faucet was dripping water. We had to hire someone to fix it because the contractor never came back to fix. We were told that the quality of the faucet is not good and whether it was refurbished.
My friend also used this contractor- neither one of us are happy with them.

Mohan from Scarborough
Mohan from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

solid maple kitchen

these guys were pretty responsible, the cost was good. They took about 6 weeks to make the kitchen,as they said they would, and installation was on time to. The kitchen looks really nice, its solid maple with black galaxy granite. I would recommend thanus kitchen to anyone looking for a fair price and professional work.

Sumbal Qureshi in Scarborough
Sumbal Qureshi in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

New Kitchen

In a nut shell, the owner Bala took my money and gave me a half finished disgusting low quality bad workmanship kitchen. He has $5000 of mine and is nowhere to be found. Do not use Thanus Kitchens!!!!