Broadway Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Co Ltd

1490 Venables Street Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Broadway Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Co Ltd

Reviews for Broadway Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Co Ltd

Hay in Richmond
Hay in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Zero Accountability company and horrible service

I recently bought a apartment that contracted to them including plumbing system and Air Conditioning System. Unfortunately, ever since I moved in, the unit in my bedroom has been making knocking noise over 50db everyday and the situation gets worse during midnight and WHILE THE UNIT IS TURNED OFF. I have reported the problem to the developer and Broadway within first two weeks of moving in. And now almost 10 months has pass. They sent people to check it 4, 5 times and so far cannot determine the cause of noise.(Or not putting effort in this honour the warranty). While contacting their service manager, he refuse picking up calls and replying emails. I even recorded 70 hours of recording of noise, and made a simple log send it to them hope to help. However, Accountability obviously does not exist in this company. It has been 10 month now, I am not able to sleep in my bedroom because the noise at midnight is actually loud enough to wake me up. I would really give 0 star to this company if this is an option. Look else where for a company that's more responsible and taking customer care more seriously.

Donald from Vancouver
Donald from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

heater replacement

called these guys for work done in replacing a hot water tank. these guys are great and a amazing company to deal with. i would not hesitate to call them again.

Barb Kiu from Vancouver
Barb Kiu from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

air conditioner

in anticipation of the following hot weeks ,we finally gave in and purchased an air conditioning unit for my house. This company provided me with knowledgeable advice and offerred me the best AC unit that fits my need. thanks! now I don't have to worry about those steaming hot days!