Pier 1 ImportsKerrisdale

nic
nic
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Counter height dining table

For years, I've often shopped at Pier 1 for home decor items and housewares. They have a great selection of fun glassware and tableware. But shopping for furniture at this store was a bit new to me until I walked by and saw this great dining table and matching chairs.

The table is the right height for my space and will translate nicely anywhere. Because it's counter height it's an even better choice for my small space. A great choice and great quality.

I was able to have the table and chairs delivered. What I didn't realize was that there would be some assembly required and the table turned out to be much heavier (a good thing in the long run) than I thought.

If you see something you like, just make sure it's available before you plan. Ask the sales rep to check their database because sometimes all they may have left is a floor model.