Pavilion

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Couch and custom upholstery

My original shopping experience with Pavilion was great, but unfortunately everything went down hill from there. Their staff was able to show me product beyond what they carry in store and I was able to find what I thought was the perfect sleeper couch in the perfect fabric. I was told delivery would be 8-12 weeks, but usually the couches were delivered in 6. On week 10 I called the store to see what the status of my couch was and after 24 hours they returned my call to tell me that the fabric I order was out of stock and wouldn't be available for another 8-12 weeks. It took them TEN weeks to notify me of this change. I was not happy. Tried to get my money back and they refused to return my 60% deposit. I ended up settling for a fabric I didn't like nearly as much as my original choice. The manager was rude and unsympathetic to the problem.

Francesca  from Lapico Custom Homes
Francesca from Lapico Custom Homes
1 review Windsor, ON

Design Project

I knew that Pavilion would have more than enough fantastic pieces that would be great for any project I am working on. The last visit in March was a great one. When you shop around, especially in the Queen/King street area, you realize how smart and friendly they are at Pavilion. Thanks for all the help and great ideas guys. Keep up the good work! The long, skinny mirrors in a three set are a hit..

Mason Holmes Jr.
Mason Holmes Jr.

The Massive Entertainment unit

Just befor Christmas I bought a all in 1 TV entertainment unit that was as big as my condo lol, it was in stock but I was not moving in till yesterday, not only was I not charged storage fees, but the managaer offered to assist me with assembly too, as it turned out I had my friends here and it went together in a breeze, they were so nice at Pavilion, I would recommend them for their service, price and real nice managers.