Oaksmith Interiors

Angie
Angie
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Purchased Couches

We purchased two couches from Home Envy because they carried the brand of couches that we were looking for. We purchased a floor model, and also placed a custom order for another couch. The delivery date on the custom was far from what was originally quoted. Since we just moved into a new home with no furniture, it was very frustrating waiting an additional month for our couches and to be able to actually furnish our home.
We were not pleased with their customer service. We dealt with their assistant manager, who could not do anything for us. I had to talk to the store manager, and told him the minimal that they could do is deliver both couches right away, and waive all delivery charges, which he agreed to do.
Overall, I'm pleased with the product, however I will reconsider purchasing from Home Envy.

Dan Haggerty in Edmonton
Dan Haggerty in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Outdoor patio chair

When I was building this chair I accidents missed the guide holes and broke the arm rest. The boys there happily gave me a new arm rest for the chair..free! Out on my back patio now with cool lemonade to drink on my oak treated chair!