Kavanagh Roofing

Reviews for Kavanagh Roofing

Barney in Markham
Barney in Markham

Residential roof replacement

Kavanagh repaired and replaced our roof in the Markham area in July 2018.
They did a very professional job and finished ahead of schedule. Left our property cleaner than when they started. Would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof replacement

Poor workmanship. Left garbage in our attic. Roof leaked after repair, had trouble getting them to come back and fix their own mistakes. This is the absolute last company I would ever trust.

Sam in Richmond Hill
Sam in Richmond Hill

Roof Repair

Efficient, friendly, and they did a fantastic job fixing the roof of my parent's house. Very accommodating and great service. Definitely would use them again if anything went wrong with the roof.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof repair

Had a leak coming in through the bathroom - along with an inspection of the attic and roof, they change the location of the vent, replaced the plywood roof which clearly had water damage. Satisfied with the work, hopefully no repeat issues this winter. They provided good insight to the existing configuration of the roof.

sian kuun from Hespeler
sian kuun from Hespeler

Clearing roof of ice

Came immediately to give their quote, very friendly and helpful. Stayed to complete the job which involved getting rid of the ice around the eavestroughs. He was extremely efficient. More importantly, problem solved!

Ed Kuun from Cambridge
Ed Kuun from Cambridge

Eaves trough ice clearing

I know this can't be a fun job but the contractor at Kavanagh put up with the bitterly cold conditions to clear ice buildup from our eaves troughs. No complaints and a job well done!

Courtney of Newmarket
Courtney of Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

replaced windows, patched roof

Our neighbors recommended using Kavanagh - we have seen their trucks everywhere so had them in for an estimate. They were able to patch our roof that was leaking over the kitchen, as well as replaced the windows on our main floor. No complaints.

Marty J in Vancouver
Marty J in Vancouver
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Eavestrough repair, new vents

One of our eavestroughs came loose with the volume of snow & ice we had over last winter - only noticed when we got some recent downpours that the wrong end, furthest from the downspout, was lowest so water was pouring over.

In addition, our roof vents were not animal-proof as we discovered when a squirrel decided to abandon his tree for our house! Had three quotes, varying from Kavanagh's sub-$600 to over double that, plus one guy who didn't even bother to show up.

What clinched it for me was not the price, but the fact that the guy who came to do the quote took pictures of all the various things to fix. He attached them to an email, and send both the photos and a .PDF quote to me.

Combined with the length of time they've been operating, and that they are a local Markham company, I had no hesitation in asking them to do the job.

They were round within a week, had three men working and were done in a couple of hours. Payment was made in full at the time, but I had been told if I was not in when they came round they would just leave an invoice - considering that I was not even asked for a deposit, I was also very impressed with the trust shown.

I would have no hesitation in using Kavanagh again, or in recommending them to anyone else.