Delta Moving & Storage Co Ltd

Louis Nardozi in Pensacola
Louis Nardozi in Pensacola
1 review Pensacola, FL

Moving 2BR from zip 22901 to 32506

I contracted with Delta Moving & Storage two full months in advance of our move. The deposit for the move was paid two months in advance. On moving day, with NO advance notice Delta told me they would be unable to move me because "it's busy at the end of the month". When I asked who scheduled their move MORE than two months in advance, they accused me of hysterics and put me on hold for an hour. After two more episodes rescheduling from Wednesday to Friday, and Friday to Saturday, I was told by the "personal assistant to the owner" Susan that if I didn't like waiting they would refund my deposit. Since I was disgusted with them by then, I agreed - ans STILL they haven't refunded my deposit. I have had to initiate a dispute with the credit card company to get it returned - thank goodness I didn't pay cash!