Saba Woods

1880 Main Street Vancouver BC V5T3B7

Reviews for Saba Woods

11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cut kitchen doors

l went through many stores and renovations places to find a place that will cut my ikea kitchen doors, everywhere else was very expensive, these guys finished my project at very little $ and it looked great, they even added the wood veneer with the same color of my doors.

11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Doors

Saba Woods
604-875-1808
1880 Main Street
Vancouver
BC
V5T3B7

I've been renovating my kitchen for a while, however l had to make some custom cuts, l went there because l work a block away and they seem affordable, l got 2 cabinet doors cut for 39 dlls and lm going back to get a quote for a countertop they have lots of options.

Dahn Powers in Surrey
Dahn Powers in Surrey
1 review SURREY, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

My kitchen cabinets were a mess and I had no idea where to start. I bought a new house that needed some TLC and knew I needed professional help. Saba Woods came out to my home and gave me a great deal on some new cabinets. I didn't break the bank and it took no time at all.

Robert Dymont
Robert Dymont
1 review Delta, BC

Many projects throughout our home

Kevin owns the shop and I've had several projects done with his company. I've recommended him to several of my clients and neighbours. He build an entire office and also did my cabinetry for my home theatre. High quality work. They show up when they are supposed to, the price stays the same at the end of the job.

adam ,  coquitlam
adam , coquitlam
1 review ,

kitchen cabinet

we were very happy with them as they did great job and always follow up for what we need. . The color came our wonderful, i hope everyone get the same feeling we got