Saberwood Homes

Reviews for Saberwood Homes

Jay from Brampton
Jay from Brampton

Saberwood Homes

Contrary to the review above, my experieince with Saberwood has been nothing but professional.

I purchased in the Heartlake Village development, I met with the builder personally, and he answered my 20 or more questions and put me at ease being a first time home buyer.

My real estate agent, Demetrios Manos was informative, patient and walked me through all of the details around the purchase. I highly recommend him.

My girlfriend and I just recently had our design meeting and chose our finishes. Wendy was the designer on hand and was incredible. She dedicated her time to us and made the process a great one.

Outside of the delays in construction (which ALWAYS HAPPEN), Saberwood Homes has been a pleasure to work with.

As for the first comment on this site - be a diligent home buyer. There are no wrong questions, ask as many as it takes for you feel like you have a complete understanding of the purchase you are about to make. And above all read the contract. If they did or didn't say it, it will be in there. Good luck!

Woodbridge in Woodbridge
Woodbridge in Woodbridge
1 review ,

New Home in Woodbridge

Our experience with Saberwood has been nothing short of a nightmare. When we purchased our home in Woodbridge, we started off dealing with a sales representative who was unfriendly and sarcastic. She misled us about several things that turned out to be untrue once we had given the deposit. When we complained to head office that we had been misled, the Owner was unapologetic and told us she wasn't responsible for what other people tell us (even if they work for her!).

The Owners are rude and abrasive and generally unprofessional. Tarion tells us to work with the Builder to resolve any disputes and get deficiencies fixed, but there is no hope with working with this builder. Phone calls to head office and site trailer go unanswered and deficiencies are not dealt with. A year later, and our house is still full of missing items that were on our pre-delivery inspection.

If we could do it over again, we would have definitely chosen a reputable builder.