Cloverdale Moving Vanlines

Lorna
Lorna
1 review Surrey, BC

Relocation from Delta, BC to Nanaimo, BC

I am so appreciative that Cloverdale Moving VanLines was so accommodating of my disabilities. I have auditory problems and they were happy to work around it by communicating 90% by email and when the phone was necessary Angelo was very careful to annunciate and speak slowly. In-person both Mike and Angelo stood back to lower their masks so I could read lips to understand 100% what was being said.

They were conscientious of COVID and made sure to follow BC's restrictions carefully.

From estimate to the final bill, they were upfront at every stage about the cost and were absolutely on the dollar. There were no surprises.

The elevator in my building broke the day before my move and Mike and Angelo were forced to carry everything up and down the stairs, which they did not only without complaint but cheerfully. In fact, they were very friendly and happy all around.

My belongings were well wrapped and taken care of both while being loaded and unloaded and arrived at the destination without a scratch.

10/10 would absolutely use again.

Miss in Toronto
Miss in Toronto
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Langley to Kelowna Move

Thank you Cloverdale Moving for sticking around during the sh*t show that was my move. I was had by another moving company and Cloverdale movers stuck around until it was figured out. They helped me so much and really made the move from hell into a pleasant experience. You explained all the costs to me and sent detailed pictures from the initial weigh in and weigh in after fully loaded.

Nevoral  in Victoria
Nevoral in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Moving

Don't even think about using another moving company. These people are definitely the best. Ours was an odd situation with many complications, but Angelo and Gana went far above the call of duty to ensure that we have been well looked after. Their communication and service is unsurpassed and I absolutely recommend them.

Sultan in Toronto
Sultan in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great experience

initially I was going to use a 6x12 trailer from a different company and drive it from Calgary to Vancouver. Booking the elevators was an issue so I called the company and had to change dates but the only available trailer was the 5x8 and was too small for my belongings. I asked for quotes online and cloverdale called me with a great price and offer. They offered to pick up my stuff on the day I chose June 29. And delivered my belongings in great shape with no damage in 2 days on July 1st which is a holiday. the price was fair and I highly recommend them

I paid $1464 for 2491lb

Warren in Penticton
Warren in Penticton
1 review Delta, BC

So Good, I used them twice in 2 months

10/10- I’m from South Surrey, and we had sold our house. We needed a place to move to, to live knfor 5 weeks while our new house was being built in the Calgary area. I began an extensive search and spoke to many movers.

I was looking for two important topics. I needed to be moved twice. Once to the to temp location, and then again to Calgary. important topic number one was trustworthiness, and reliability. I had read some positive and negative reviews, and I know negative reviews are more like to be written than positive, and reading the bad reviews, I was able to see where some of the confusion was with these customers expectations, or misunderstandings came from. So I called Clover Van lines and spoke to Angelo. I spoke about some of the bad reviews and after the conversation I was confident, and reassured he’s a trustworthy, honest, friendly, and hard working guy.

My second important topic was price. His local move prices are about the same as anyone else’s. His price to Move me from the Vancouver area to Calgary was very very good.

He showed up right on time. His guys were extra careful moving the stuff in the house, and wrapped up everything nice and carefully. His employees were very friendly,
polite, and respectful.

I’d recommend Clover van lines to anyone. Angelo and his team are total pros. I’ve used them twice and it was a total pleasure using this service. Thank you again Angelo!

Warren, it was a pleasure having you as a client, we appreciate your energy and hospitality. I wish you all the best!

Deane in Delta
Deane in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Additionald Costs

Used this company several times for local moves. Always happy with the service, except the last time we used them, there was additional charges for tv boxes and use of blankets etc... Not happy with those charges, therefore, will not be using them again, nor will we recommend them to anyone in the future.

Hi Deane, We do not, and have never charged for blanket wrapping, it has always been included in our quotes. As for the TV boxes they have always been apart of our additional services, always an option. We appreciate your feedback 11 months later, all the best to you. Thank you!

Elaine in Surrey
Elaine in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Move from BC to AB

We just moved from Surrey to Edmonton and used Cloverdale Moving. Angelo and his team were professional, hard-working and very efficient. They were honest and very careful with unloading and loading. Despite some hiccups that were out of their control, all of our items arrived and were undamaged. We highly recommend them and would use them again.

Thank you for your feedback Elaine, it was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Cloverdale Moving VanLines

After getting a few quotes we decided to go with Cloverdale Moving VanLines for our move from Surrey BC to Sylvan Lake Alberta.
Having never done a move like this before we were very apprehensive about who to choose. Angelo came over to give us a quote. He appeared to be a no nonense type of person and was clear about what services they provided and did not provide.
The move went very smoothly and efficiently. They were hard working, conscientious and respectlful through out the whole process.
We would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your business, best regards!

Loren in Parksville
Loren in Parksville
2 reviews Bowser, BC

Alberta Move

We just moved from Vancouver Island to Cochrane Alberta and used Cloverdale Moving. This was the second time we have used them. We used them again because they do a great job and do what they say they will. Their prices are reasonable but most of all we trusted them to deliver our possessions on time and without damage. And in both cases we couldn' t be happier. We don' t usually fill out reviews, but felt compelled to do so in this case. We would highly recommend this company for your moving needs.
Loren & Marlene

We appreciate your business and feedback, all the best to you and Marlene!

Su Lee in Prince George
Su Lee in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Moving from Vancouver to Prince George

Our family had to move to Prince George from Vancouver because of my husband work. I had so many questions to ask before and after making this big move but everytime the Cloverdale Moving staff helped me through the process by email and also by phone. He explained every details of the moving process!! Also they packed and loaded my stuff very nicely and told me not to worry for losing or getting my stuffs mixed up with others. The staffs helped to place everything on each room although our new house had three floors. I definitely will recommend the Cloverdale moving to others and if I have to move back to Vancouver I will call the Cloverdale moving right away to schedule for our next move!!!

Thank you Su Lee!

More about Cloverdale Moving Vanlines

Cloverdale Moving and Van-lines is a professional and insured moving company in Canada whose main priority is ensuring customer satisfaction. Moving to a new residence or office, whether it be within British Columbia or across the US, entails the right packing and moving equipment to be sure that your belongings ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Delta?