Broco Auto Glass & UpholsteryDowntown

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
356 Hastings Street East Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vancouver  >  Broco Auto Glass & UpholsteryDowntown

Review for Broco Auto Glass & UpholsteryDowntown

Gord in Westend
Gord in Westend
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Construct a design window that my remotes would work through

I hid some of my TV components in a wall and needed a window constructed that was transparent enough for my infrared remote signals to penetrate but also dense enough that the components could not be seen. I took my problem to Broco Glass and they showed me a number of samples that I took home and tried out with the remotes. They then inserted the design glass into what used to be a very small opening on hinges and my problem was solved. I was very pleased with the interest they showed in my project and the great service.