Canada Moving

Moving & Storage
55 Midpark Cr. London ON N6N 1A9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in London  >  Canada Moving  >  Second Time Customer - Disappointed
Private User reviews London, ON

Second Time Customer - Disappointed

My husband and I moved 7 years ago and chose Campbell Bros. We had a great experience. So when we chose to move again we naturally went back to Campbell Bros for our move. We were less than happy. Initially, they scheduled the wrong date. When the time came for our move, we had to call twice to confirm the move. Lastly, our movers this time we sub par. They broke our chandelier, shoe rack ( did not tell us about this damage). They argues with one another the whole time, and argued with my husband when he asked them to put something back together. We would not use Campbell brother if we chose to move again.

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We invite you to contact the Quality Control Manager, Carrie Capone (carrie.capone@canadamoving.com) should you like to discuss your experience further.