Canada Moving Campbell Moving Systems Stittsville Branch

Shona in Stittsville
Shona in Stittsville
4 reviews STITTSVILLE, ON

Residential move

This was the second time I used AMJ Campbell Moving Systems for a residential move, the first in 2007. For the second time, I was extremely satisfied with the service. I moved from a three bedroom townhouse in Stittsville to a three bedroom townhouse in downtown Ottawa. I packed my belongings myself but AMJ Campbell padded all the large furniture, disassembled the beds and reassembled them at the new house. The movers arrived on time and loaded everything carefully on to the truck (including wrapping a glass cabinet in cardboard AND blankets just to be safe). Everything was unloaded carefully at the new house and placed where indicated. They even moved furniture around for me when I decided I didn't like the original placement. Because of the many staircase angles in the new house, there was one $5 light globe broken accidentally. The movers were very apologetic and had me indicate the damage on the move report so that we could be compensated appropriately. Excellent, professional service. I will continue to recommend AMJ Campbell Moving Systems to friends and family.