Call The Mover Ltd

4908 - 28th Street SE Calgary AB T2B 3H2
cielia.hatch
cielia.hatch

Moving

This is probably about the third time I have called on John and his crew to help me move. They are everything I want in a moving company: reliable, efficient, smart, polite, thoughtful, and honest.

I have also called them to help one of my supported roommates move as well - this person has a very hard time trusting anyone to touch and move their stuff. There is a quality that these guys have that always made my roommate feel safe - my roommate continued to use them to help with moves several times since then. Basically, John and his guys have a great vibe. They are men of integrity and it shows! Anytime I hear a friend say that they are moving I always tell them they should "Call the Mover"!

Also just a small (but important) detail, the gentle and precise way that they handled the contents of my move as they navigated the small spaces in both my from and to spaces was impressive. They really care about doing a good job.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review Cielia. As always it was a pleasure to assist you.