Call The Mover Ltd

Reviews for Call The Mover Ltd

Bri L.
Bri L.

Moving homes

John & his team were excellent -- very fast and efficient, but with attention to detail and care for my belongings. I would definitely use Call the Movers again, and highly recommend them to all my friends/family when they are moving!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review B. I hope you enjoy your new place and thanks for the referrals.

Lorin
Lorin

Moving

I am quite pleased with the service that Call the mover provided. John came by and assessed the overall work that had to be done and gave me an estimate. On the moving day they arrived 15 minutes early and went over the job again. Yes they charge by the hour but from the moment they start working they just keep going. No slacking or resting. Their pace is fast and John's ability to fill every empty spot inside the truck is amazing.
One thing is that you have to prepare for the move, by properly pack and label everything, if not they will just put it in the truck in the best way in order to fill the empty space. I can not blame them for this as this is my fault for not being fully prepared for the moving. Yes, they can stop and pack it for you but of course you pay by the hour. I had to move to 2 locations, a house and to storage, and John accommodate this task very well. After the move we noticed a few scratches and dings but they were minor and on the cheap stuff that you can not expect to hold a move. After all the moving was done the total time was only half hour over the estimate that John gave me which is pretty amazing for this job. Over all I am pleased with their work both quality and speed and going to use them again for my next move.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services Lorin, it is greatly appreciated. I know you are very busy so thanks for the extra tasks that Homestars put you through to validate this review.

Judith in Calgary
Judith in Calgary

Would recommend This Company to anyone, they were excellent!!

Called this moving company for a Disabled Client. They were amazing and did the packing and moving in one day. Later, we couldn't find Client's medication, so called John about it. John came by the next morning around 8:30 AM to help us look for it. He found it in about 5 minutes. We were very happy with our experience with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants Professional Personal Service. Will call this company again.

Thanks for taking the time to review us Judith. We enjoyed meeting you both and were glad to be able to help M with his packing and moving requirements.

nikki.selinger
nikki.selinger

House Move

Originally quoted us for two separate moves (load all items up one morning to store on truck overnight and then come back the next day to unload) as we didn't know when we would get possession of the new house. We ended up finding out that we could get into the new house earlier than expected, with only a few days notice, and they were able to accommodate our entire move for the same day with very little notice.
Very fast but careful, got our entire 3 bedroom house moved in 5 hours.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Hope you and the day care kids enjoy the new place.

Shelly N.
Shelly N.
1 review , AB

Moving

Absolutely AMAZING!!! hard working, fast and very efficient. I would recommend them to anyone! I had movers booked and tHey cancelled, called him 2 days before we were to move and he was there! Again, absolutely AMAZING!

Thanks for the great review. Glad we were able to help you. It was nice to meet and work with you both.

Liana
Liana

This was a condo to house move, including parkade level storage

Call the Mover is a fantastic bunch of people! They are so hard working, efficient, very professional and they made my day fun! This is my second time using them and I will for all my future moves. For real. Not one thing was scratched, cracked or otherwise damaged in any way. They were early and ready to work! Thanks so much to Call the Mover!

Thank for the great review Liana. Always a pleasure to assist you with your moving needs.

AS
AS

House move

We had to move out 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (boxes) into a storage container for some renovations. They did an amazing job with everything. So professional and on time. We have some older heavy furniture and they did an amazing job moving these down the stairs and into our storage container. I absolutely recommend their services!

Thanks for the great review A and M. It is always a pleasure visiting you both to help out with your moving requirements.

rcrentain
rcrentain
1 review Langley, BC

Movers

The guys were on time, efficient and a fair price! I would hire and recommend these guys.
Thank you for your hard work.
Richard Cretain

Thanks for the work Richard and welcome to Alberta.

jhanley
jhanley

Household move

We have used this company on several house hold moves , both personally and members of our immediate family.
The company is reliable , responsive and trustworthy. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thanks for the business J and N. It is always a pleasure to assist you and yours.

stacy.schikowsky
stacy.schikowsky

Mover

I stumbled across Call the Mover a few years ago while looking for someone to move one of my clients. I now exclusively usecthier service for all my client moves...about 5 per year. John and his team of movers and packers are just fantastic to work with I will never use another moving company. They are fast, very reasonably priced and great with my clients.

Thank you for all the work you send our way. It is always a pleasure to meet with and work for your team and your clients.

More about Call The Mover Ltd

At Call The Mover LTD we understand that for many people, relocating is one of the most stressful things they have to do. Our team of experienced movers are trained to ease that stress and complete your move hassle free. Our professional staff will ensure that your possessions arrive safely at your destination and that you pay a great price for a great service.

We specialize in packing and moving services for both residential and commercial clients. We also offer a sling shot pick up & delivery service.

Contact Call the Mover LTD at our Calgary or Chestermere office and let us handle your next move. Enjoy the peace of mind that our regular clients experience that comes with knowing your possessions are in the capable hands of a skilled, dedicated, licensed and insured team.