Call The Mover Ltd

Tom
Tom
1 review , ON

Basement Renovation

I hired Call the Mover (John) to help us move all our basement furniture to a Storage Pod so we could do basement renovation. John and team asked all the right questions before providing a quote. They showed up on time, reviewed the job with me and went to work. Very thoughtful of the environment, they brought drop sheets so they would not bring dirt etc in from outdoors. the job was completed within the range of the quote with NO problems or issues! Well Done and nice to see the professionalism.

Thanks Taking the time to review us Tom. Hope the renovations go well for you.

leibelclaudia
leibelclaudia

Move to another home

I was impressed with Call The movers - they were very professional and cautious, taking special care in covering the floors and wrapping furniture as needed.
They worked at a fast and steady pace for the whole duration which was a tough job being that both homes were 5 split levels.
I would definitely recommend this company to others, they did a fabulous job!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us Claudia. Hope your settled in and enjoying the new home.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

House move

Fast friendly efficient! Quoted the job and completed the job within 30 minutes of the quote. Family run owned business and wasobviois they cared about the job they did. I would recommend them for your moving needs!

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Hope you are all settled in and enjoying the new place!

Resident moving  in Calgary
Resident moving in Calgary

Move out

Fast reliable and friendly. Punctual positive attitudes. Great move. Careful understanding non judgmental individuals. Would definitely call these movers again.
Now I’m just filling in for 30 words and hire these people for a affordable fast friendly move.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Creative C.
Creative C.

Moving company

They were respectful, professional and did a great job. The elevators in the building we were moving out of were not operating properly at all, and they dealt with a very difficult situation with true professionalism.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure regardless of the elelvator issues.

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

4 bedroom house move

John and his moving team were fantastic. They arrived promptly at 9am and began working immediately. They worked for 9.5 hrs and they did they work of 5 for the price of 3. They were courteous and efficient and they definitely would be our first choice when we require any other moving. We would highly recommend Call the Mover.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services Dan. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

YG in Calgary
YG in Calgary

Super efficient and fast

I hired 3 guys to move from 1350 sq house and took them 5 hours to move. They worked nonstop and very friendly. John is super clear for the cost and very flexible for our requests. He was also fast response to any our concern or questions. I recommend this moving company.

Thanks for the great review Y. Welcome to Chestermere!

Mathew
Mathew
1 review Chestermere, AB

Moving

Wow. Amazing service. Just wonderful. John is all about saving time which saves you money. He doesn’t stand around chatting. His guys get to work and sing stop. I would highly recommend. They lacked my entire 2400 sq ft house in 3 hours and moved the house the best day in 7!

Thanks for the great review Matthew. welcome to Chestermere!

Nathan
Nathan

Furniture Move

I am really happy with the service I received from John. He and his crew worked really hard and took care of all my furniture. I had a number of awkward items that had to be carried out of the basement and they handled them without a problem. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review Nathan. Hope your all settling in and enjoy the new place.

abcpatricia
abcpatricia

Seniors move from Edmonton to Calgary.

Thanks so much John for a seamless move with my parents. You were great to work with and accommodating to all of our requests. All the best!

Thanks for the review Patrica, it was a pleasure meeting you and your parents. I hope they are settled at the new residence.

More about Call The Mover Ltd

At Call The Mover LTD we understand that for many people, relocating is one of the most stressful things they have to do. Our team of experienced movers are trained to ease that stress and complete your move hassle free. Our professional staff will ensure that your possessions arrive safely at your destination and that you pay a great price for a great service.

We specialize in packing and moving services for both residential and commercial clients. We also offer a sling shot pick up & delivery service.

Contact Call the Mover LTD at our Calgary or Chestermere office and let us handle your next move. Enjoy the peace of mind that our regular clients experience that comes with knowing your possessions are in the capable hands of a skilled, dedicated, licensed and insured team.