Reviews for Call The Mover Ltd

4908 - 28th Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2B 3H2

They were respectful, professional and did a great job. The elevators in the building we were moving out of were not operating properly at all, and they dealt with a very difficult situation with true professionalism.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure regardless of the elelvator issues.

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

4 bedroom house move

John and his moving team were fantastic. They arrived promptly at 9am and began working immediately. They worked for 9.5 hrs and they did they work of 5 for the price of 3. They were courteous and efficient and they definitely would be our first choice when we require any other moving. We would highly recommend Call the Mover.

Thanks for taking the time to review our services Dan. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

YL in Calgary
YL in Calgary

Super efficient and fast

I hired 3 guys to move from 1350 sq house and took them 5 hours to move. They worked nonstop and very friendly. John is super clear for the cost and very flexible for our requests. He was also fast response to any our concern or questions. I recommend this moving company.

Thanks for the great review Y. Welcome to Chestermere!

Mathew
Mathew
1 review Chestermere, AB

Moving

Wow. Amazing service. Just wonderful. John is all about saving time which saves you money. He doesn’t stand around chatting. His guys get to work and sing stop. I would highly recommend. They lacked my entire 2400 sq ft house in 3 hours and moved the house the best day in 7!

Thanks for the great review Matthew. welcome to Chestermere!

Nathan
Nathan

Furniture Move

I am really happy with the service I received from John. He and his crew worked really hard and took care of all my furniture. I had a number of awkward items that had to be carried out of the basement and they handled them without a problem. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review Nathan. Hope your all settling in and enjoy the new place.

abcpatricia
abcpatricia

Seniors move from Edmonton to Calgary.

Thanks so much John for a seamless move with my parents. You were great to work with and accommodating to all of our requests. All the best!

Thanks for the review Patrica, it was a pleasure meeting you and your parents. I hope they are settled at the new residence.

Perry from Calgary
Perry from Calgary

Moving a disassembled cabinet display

I've moved house about once per year in the last 6 years so I know movers. I can tell you these were among the most professional and efficient movers I've encountered. They arrived early and worked non-stop until we were done. They travelled from the first location to the second without slowing down or taking breaks. It was a relatively small job but it had a very heavy countertop and bookcase and fragile items like a mirror and they handled all with care. They spent extra time with me to take apart a big bookcase with a tricky panel and avoided breaking it even when I had lost hope that it could be done. Excellent!

Thanks for taking the time to review us Perry. Hope your renovations work out great!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furniture moving

John and his team have moved several Showhomes and offices for me over the past 2 years. They have always been reliable, prompt and efficient. I look forward to continuing to work them in the future.
Highly recommend.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to provide services to your company and we look forward to the next time.

Rolande P.
Rolande P.

Removal of furniture from one location to another

Call the Mover is the most punctual, efficient, competent, yet reasonable, mover we have ever used. We are extremely pleased with their service and intend to use their it again. We will certainly recommend them to our friends and acquaintances.

Thanks a lot for the great review and for taking the time to reviews us and thanks also for the referrals!

Ryan.Puffalt
Ryan.Puffalt

Mover

John and his team work fast and were careful with all our items. We had a large house with a lot of items (big/small/heavy/awkward) but they handled it all with an efficient crew. A true man of his word and takes pride in his work, one of the hardest working crews I have ever seen. Strongly recommend them for a move as we had a great experience.

Thanks for taking time to reviews us Ryan. It was a pleasure to meet you and the family. Wish you all the very best with your new home.

More about Call The Mover Ltd

At Call The Mover LTD we understand that for many people, relocating is one of the most stressful things they have to do. Our team of experienced movers are trained to ease that stress and complete your move hassle free. Our professional staff will ensure that your possessions arrive safely at your destination and that you pay a great price for a great service.

We specialize in packing and moving services for both residential and commercial clients. We also offer a sling shot pick up & delivery service.

Contact Call the Mover LTD at our Calgary or Chestermere office and let us handle your next move. Enjoy the peace of mind that our regular clients experience that comes with knowing your possessions are in the capable hands of a skilled, dedicated, licensed and insured team.