Altapro Cleaning & Disaster Restoration Ltd

Rkk from Edmonton
Rkk from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cleaning and restoration.

We had flooding, this company was simply wonderful! They came, did what they needed to do and left on time.
We told them we needed the work by certain time and they worked and finished on time. They are very organized and Rick was wonderful. Highly recommended.

Frederic Dumas in Morinville
Frederic Dumas in Morinville
2 reviews MORINVILLE, AB

Flood restoration

I was satisfied with some aspects of the cleanup, but ultimately the plumber portion ruined the entire experience. I know nothing if plumbing, yet following the repairs I experienced a second flood to which the plumber stated that the work that they had done was not what they found on the second flood, basically accusing me of removing the toilet after they had completed the work.

Has been almost one year to the day and my basement is still not completed. I would not recommend this company even to someone I dislike

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Upstair renovation

The upstairs of our house needed renovations because of fire damage. I chose this company because they communicated with me the most, they listened to my concerns and willing to make changes to the floor plan. Overall, they did a good job with the restoration and I was happy with the results. The only issue was, they look longer to complete then what was quoted. There was month where they didn't even come over to my house to do the work.