Superior Windows and Doors Inc

Reviews for Superior Windows and Doors Inc

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Several Windows Replaced

I had several windows in my house replaced and a door and i am very happy with the final results. The installations were done in the exact time frame i was given. The job was done very professionally from the installers putting down drop sheets to the final clean up and the finished product. I would highly recommend Superior Windows and Doors both the salesman and installers were excellent to deal with and answered any questions i had.

nurseslink
nurseslink

Replace windows

I had my windows replaced a few months ago, the delivery of windows came within the expected time frame. Edward supplied us with beautiful choices of windows, that made a huge difference in the appearance of the home and raised the value of the home significantly. The installers were very professional and respected my home. I would most definitely refer this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front door replacement

I recommend. Very professional company. Installation quick and accurate. You can always call the owner if you have any questions.

More about Superior Windows and Doors Inc

Superior Windows and Doors of Toronto has been trusted by homeowners in Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough and surrounding areas since 2003. Providing affordable and reliable replacement windows and replacement doors with professional installation and fully insured for your safety. All of our replacement windows come with a Lifetime Warranty and are Energy Star approved. Our professional team can help answer any questions you may have.
On-time, on-budget and exceptionally clean installations Guaranteed!

"With the spread of COVID-19, many precautions are being taken to protect our team and our customers. Our staff always practice social distancing and wear proper face masks and gloves when indoors. Please inquire if you have any questions"